I'll be honest, the book has little to no examples that you can reference going through each chapter. Everything is implemented in the examples in the back but there is no explanations as to what is going on.
The book is pretty straightforward to understand but requires you to understand what the professor (assuming you're a student) wants. There is no explanation on derivation of equations. It is worth buying for students and if you are passionate about aircraft design, just know it's underwhelming.
- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: Amer Inst of Aeronautics &; 5 edition (1 August 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781600869112
- ISBN-13: 978-1600869112
- ASIN: 1600869114
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 7 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 140,465 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)