You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Agile In Business: A Guide for Business Leaders (Bite-Sized Books Book 6) Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
This book, by award winning director Robert Morley FCMI (The Lawyer Business Leadership Awards 2016 Best Agile Working Initiative) explains why traditionally managed business projects are inherently challenged and often fail. It gives business leaders an understanding of the approach and tremendous advantages offered by agile methods and it shows how to introduce them successfully into their organisation. The book takes the reader on a journey from their introduction into the technology area, the use of agile methods in pure business projects, right through to defining the organisation and culture changes that the leadership team will need to make in order to transform a traditional company into a truly agile business.
There are no local customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > Organisational Learning
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Organizational Change