Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.59 Delivery
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones Bluetooth Sweatproof Earphones with Mic for Sports, Grey
- OFFICIALLY RECOGNISED - The only official headphones chosen by England Athletics. Nothing in/on/over your ears. Our OPEN EAR DESIGN makes it safer for running, cycling and driving.
- PATENTED BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - AfterShokz has 300 patents worldwide. PremiumPitch+ provides a premium audio experience. LeakSlayer reduces natural sound leakage by 70%. Audrey Says voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE - Weight is 36g only. Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones and your ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- CONVENIENT - True Wireless. Compatible with any Bluetooth enabled devices. Dual noise cancelling microphone enhances speech.
- DURABLE - 6 hours battery time. IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture. Flexible and stable complete wraparound titanium. Hassle-free 2-year warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Safety and Convenience AfterShokz Strives to Provide
Runners powered by their favourite sound track but still able to hear the traffic around, biker hearing both GPS navigation and cars approaching from behind, office worker enjoying music still maintaining communication with colleagues, mom listening to her podcast but won't miss a single sound bit of her baby in the cradle, vision impaired going around the town hearing both GPS and surroundings… isn't that a beautiful world? Better yet, there is nothing in their ears.
What is bone conduction?
We hear bone conduction sound while eating, drinking and scratching our head, etc. We also hear ourselves talking partially through bone conduction. That's why we perceive our own voice differently from what other people hear. Taking advantage of this natural phenomenon, bone conduction transducers guide micro-vibration through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them.
AfterShokz Pioneers Bone Conduction Technology
Over 300 patents worldwide
- PremiumPitch+ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- LeakSlayer technology reduces natural sound leakage sound by 70%.
- Audrey Says voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
IP55 Rated Sweatproof
Sweat and water resistant using a conformal coating and Nano technology.
|Bone conduction technology||PremiumPitch 2.0+||PremiumPitch 2.0||PremiumPitch +||PremiumPitch +|
|Material||Full titanium||Full titanium||Full titanium||Titanium Headband Polycarbon Ear Hook|
|Bluetooth version||Bluetooth v5.0||N/A||Bluetooth v4.2||Bluetooth v4.1|
|Continuous play||8 hours||8 hours||6 hours||6 hours|
|Memory||N/A||4 GB or 800 Songs||N/A||N/A|
|Microphone||Dual Noise-Cancelling Microphone||N/A||Dual Microphone Noise reduction||Dual Noise-Cancelling Microphone|
|Charging||Magnetic Charging||Pogo pins Charing||Micro-USB Charging||Micro-USB Charging|
Review this product
19 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be honest my ears eventually got used to them and therefore I am changing to 5 stars. I guess I judged them to harshly at first. For me at least they were a difficult product at first but now I have times where I forget I have them on. I guess you just get used to it