While book one broke my heart, book two is so raw it draws you inn, I couldn’t function, I yelled in frustration, I cried in heartbreak!
Beginning to understand Hardin, his why and his journey to becoming a better person is an emotional roller coaster of epic proportions!
I hated who he was and what he did but Anna Todd has developed his character so well, you can’t help but love him even while you scream at him in your head over his actions!
5 absolutely amazing gold 🌟
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (25 November 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1501104004
- ISBN-13: 978-1501104008
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 4.4 x 19.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 481 g
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)