Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.51 delivery
Space Flash Cards: Featuring Photos from The Archives of NASA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stunning NASA photographs: culled from the legendary NASA Archive, awe-inspiring images of deep Space are on display in this set of flash cards.
- Explore the wonder of space: photographs include all eight planets, spacecraft, nebulae, and more.
- Easily portable: the portable pack of cards is perfect for learning at home, in the classroom, or on the go.
- Sturdy for small hands: printed on thick, sturdy board, the cards fit easily in small hands, and are perfect for decorating a child's room or classroom as an educational tool.
- Great for a range of ages: perfect for little fingers and inquisitive minds, kids age 3 to 6 years old will love learning about the magic of space.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Real images
- Study stock (they were for a toddler, after all)
- Inexpensive (they were for a toddler, after all)
This hit all three, and they're pretty large so +1. I really wish they would use some of the vast space (heh) on the back of the card for factoids, but a two year old isn't going to remember that Galileo discovered Jupiter's four large moons in 1610 anyway.
Edit: RIP Mars Rover
I love they are actual NASA images rather than drawings.
The 20 cards are:
Hubble Space Telescope
International Space Station