A lot of drama. It seemed as though it was meant to be a YA book but had mature themes. The story line was somewhat forced and a little unbelievable. Tessa makes bad choices in a lot of areas of her life is easily led in this book not making her a great role model and leaving me as a reader feeling a little annoyed withe her. Hardin was someone who im not sure about. He annoyed me and he also acted immaturely.
I am sure some will love the drama, it feels young and it wasnt for me.
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: Gallery Books; Media Tie-In edition (1 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1982111003
- ISBN-13: 978-1982111007
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 3.8 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 476 g
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)