|Item weight||1.4 Pounds|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Backpack, White, with NASA patches
Enhance your purchase
- HIGH QUALITY custom design and details. Great for use again and again. MACHINE WASHABLE too!!
- INCLUDES one astronaut backpack
- DETAILED with top compartment, bottom compartment, two side pockets, large zippers, embroidered NASA patch, USA flag patch, large NASA logo on top, reflective red material, and adjustable straps / waist harness.
- AVAILABLE in White or Black
- INTENDED for children ages 3-12.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Backpack available in Black or White color, is specially designed to carry all of your Astronaut gear. The top compartment stores your Jr. Astronaut suit and Astronaut boots. The zippered front compartment holds either of the Aeromax Astronaut helmets. 2 side pockets are designed to hold your Jr. Astronaut gloves and fully adjustable shoulder & waist straps make this backpack a great item for boys and girls of all ages. This item has been tested to meet applicable USA safety standards for consumer products.
From the manufacturer
Jr. Astronaut Backpack
Embroidered NASA patch, USA flag patch, large NASA logo on top.
Aeromax creates amazing, high quality, realistic NASA items.
Great item for space lovers!
- Detailed with top compartment, bottom compartment, two side pockets.
- Large zippers for ease of use.
- Reflective red material
- Machine washable.
- High quality custom design and details. Great for use again and again.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 31 October 2017
the straps did start to break after only a couple hours and all she had in the backpack were her phone and keys.
She wasn't distraught by it however and fixed it up herself
She loves the body of the backpack and its really useful to her
The only downside (besides the straps) is that the body of the backpack doesn't have any support so its floppy unless you stick something in there to keep it box shaped