Aeiusny 12V Solar Car Battery Trickle Charger & Maintainer 5W Solar Panel Power Kit Portable Backup for Automotive RV Marine Boat Motorcycle Truck Trailer Tractor Powersports Snowmobile Farm Equipment
- 【Ultra-high Conversion Rate】: The 12v solar rechargeable battery adopts the mono-crystalline silicon solar cell to provide 20% high photoelectric conversion rate, convert luminous energy into electric energy and store it in the battery.
- 【Portable and Lightweight, Charge Anywhere】: The smallest size on the market: 6.6*10 inch, weighs only 0.57lb, you can carry it with you. The charger will generate electricity current to trickle charge battery as long as there is sufficient sunlight available.
- 【Charging Indication】：The 5w solar battery charger has indicator lights, when the solar panel is placed in the sun, the indicator light will light up from 20% to 100%. At the same time, a reverse diode is built in to prevent the battery from discharging back to the board at night.
- 【Charger & Maintainer】: The device is a solar powered battery charger and maintainer, safely charges and maintains Wet, Gel, SLA, AGM and Deep Cycle batteries, etc. Also, perfect for any cars, motorcycle, boat, marine, tractor, RV, snowmobile, truck, etc.
- 【12-Month Warranty】: The quality of your premium solar battery charger and comes with a free 12-month warranty! It's windproof and rainproof, but it can't be immersed in water. If you have any questions, please contact us. Your suggestion can help us improve!
- Package Dimensions : 30.48 x 19.81 x 4.32 cm; 553 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Aeiusny
- ASIN : B07ZQ85PQJ
- Manufacturer reference : 5w
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems to be doing a great job for a small panel and it works in low light conditions.
I am thinking of buying another one for my boat.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 19 March 2020
It won’t overcharge your battery according to the user manual. Low power trickle charge for keeping your battery topped off.
I installed this panel and have been monitoring voltage and its kept em up nicely. It will still be a few months before I can go out on the water, so at least my batts are going to be safe