The Advent Calendar for Couch Potatoes
|Price:||+ $8.32 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- The festive season is upon us again, and we all know what that means. Get ready for Christmas dinner madness, 12-hour TV marathons, and never-ending boxes of chocolates. Of course, then comes the guilt and the impossible-to keep New Year’s resolutions about getting into shape. But what if it didn’t have to be that way?
- With the Advent Calendar for Couch Potatoes you can instead burn those calories BEFORE Christmas. That way you can indulge yourself during the holidays and still feel good about yourself afterwards. It’s a win-win-win situation!
- This calendar works exactly like a classic advent calendar – almost. Instead of finding candy inside each window you will find three different physical activities, and you must select one of them to complete during that day.
- To fit a busy December schedule there will always be a choice between quick workout exercises and longer activities, depending on how much time you have that particular day. The different choices are also designed to fit most people, regardless of your age and level of overall fitness.
- And best of all, the calendar can either be completed alone or together with a partner, a friend, or even your entire family. The size of the calendar is 62.2 x 29.7 cm when unfolded, and 21 x 29.7 cm folded.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Have you ever wanted to eat a whole box of chocolates (or five) at Christmas without feeling bad afterwards? Now’s your chance!
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|