- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm ; 172 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Item Model Number: -
- ASIN: B07CND79RR
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 17 March 2015
- Customer Reviews: 2,864 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,984 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #37 in Women's Running Shoes
- Breathable, cushioned running shoes for all-day comfort
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Cons: the lining on these particular ADIDAS qt racers is thin and it feels and SOUNDS CHEAP (literally you can hear a cheap, ugly swish sound when you walk. Like tacky plastic swishing against plastic. I’ve not experienced this with ANY other style of this shoe, and I own three other colors/styles. The sizing is a tiny bit off. My other pairs of this model of shoe (in other styles) fit perfectly. These are snug around the toe. They are also slippery within. Went on a short hike, and downhill my toes slid into the front of the shoe the whole way.
But these Adidas are AH’MAZING!!!!
I read the reviews and product description and ordered my true size. Wore these for the first time ALL day at Disneyland; 7am to 11pm.
I kept up with my kids all day, no back pain and no feet aches! Best pair of sneakers I’ve ever owned. Will definitely grab a second pair!! (and maybe a third...)