Adidas ORIGINALS Women's Tubular Defiant Fashion Running Shoe, Core White/Black, 6.5 B(M) US
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Stretch-jersey upper with elastic strap over forefoot
- Mono-mesh quarter overlay; Elastane lining
- Oversize tongue with strap
- Women's-specific fit
- Leather heel piece
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Sharp and clean
- Not plastered with logos
- Light and breathable
- High fashion at a reasonable cost
- Runs small and narrow (Adidas is notoriously inconsistent. I have styles in 7Y, 7.5Y, 8 men's, and 8 women's... I typically wear 8.5 women's, 7Y if I'm getting men's shoes. Some are narrow, some are wide.)
- Difficult to put on and take off
- Unusual material I will have to research how to clean
- Inner heel material has potential to cause blisters
I'm a sneakerhead who has always bought Nikes and unusual/rare shoes. I've ventured into Adidas recently because of the resell value. Adidas is making hot shoes right now with incredible comfort, style, and technology. Cop a pair of their latest releases if you can. I would highly suggest going to a shoe store and trying on various styles so you can be confident when you buy online. I ordered a half size down and got lucky.
1- are street shoes, not for work out
2- the edges are not really comfy
3- it's almost 1 size bigger
4- makes my feet looks huge
5- are cute and nice looking but think about it, or go to try it at the store first before you ordered