- Sharp and clean
- Not plastered with logos
- Light and breathable
- High fashion at a reasonable cost
- Runs small and narrow (Adidas is notoriously inconsistent. I have styles in 7Y, 7.5Y, 8 men's, and 8 women's... I typically wear 8.5 women's, 7Y if I'm getting men's shoes. Some are narrow, some are wide.)
- Difficult to put on and take off
- Unusual material I will have to research how to clean
- Inner heel material has potential to cause blisters
I'm a sneakerhead who has always bought Nikes and unusual/rare shoes. I've ventured into Adidas recently because of the resell value. Adidas is making hot shoes right now with incredible comfort, style, and technology. Cop a pair of their latest releases if you can. I would highly suggest going to a shoe store and trying on various styles so you can be confident when you buy online. I ordered a half size down and got lucky.
Remixing the fashion ingredients of the tubular into a fresh, feminine look, this women's shoe stays true to the proportions of the original and gives it a sleek shape. It has a stretch-jersey bootee upper for a snug, sock-like fit.