- Runner type: neutral
- BOUNCE cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Seamless FORGEDMESH upper designed with areas of support and stretch to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move; Neoprene collar and stretch mesh vamp and side panel
- Winterised for durable weather resistance; Bootee construction with laceless zip closure
- Stretch mesh lining
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. These are very well constructed and use quality materials.
2. The Continental outsole is very grippy.
3. The shoes are well padded and forgiving but I wouldn't call them ultra cushioned.
4. These are clearly best for neutral or stability runners. If you like road feedback, these aren't for you. If you like minimalistic runners, these aren't for you. If you like a nice neutral ride, don't under or over pronate too much, and either need or want stability, these are for you.
5. These DO NOT have laces on the inner sleeve. The entire way this shoe fits is tied to zipping up the outer shell.
6. Nice reflective bits on portions of the shoe.
7. These don't breathe extremely well and run a little warm but it seems these are intended for cooler weather.
Initial impressions aside, I took these for a 6 mile run earlier today and I enjoyed the run and these felt very nice.
I was initially quite concerned that the inner sleeve of the shoe had no laces and fit would be determined by the zipper alone, but that disappeared the moment I zipped these up.
At first, it feels like quite a bit of compression, but after fully zipped, the shoes just enveloped my feet almost like a candy shell over chocolate. That sounds corny but it's a glove like fit that's quite impressive. If you have particularly wide feet or thick ankles, you might want to move up a half size but there's no reason to fret the lack of laces.
During my run, it rained which provided an early opportunity to test the traction on these and again, I was impressed. I never slipped during my run or felt less than absolute confidence with each step.
Comfort was very good and while I'm not in need of stability, these are very stable.
Overall, I'm very glad I purchased these. My only lingering concern is with the light color but I can treat that with stain resistant spray.
I gave these a 4 star rating for two reasons:
1. They are very futuristic looking and not everyone is going to like that.
2. The zipper fit is going to limit fitting to those on the upper and lower of a size. I strongly recommend going down a half size if your foot and ankles are thin, while moving up a half size if your feet are thicker and ankles larger.
In sum, if you love futuristic, tech looking running shoes that perform just as well as they look, these are great for road running, especially during cooler days AND they can certainly accommodate trail running in a pinch due to the very aggressive traction. These are a buy!