- Runner type: Neutral shoes for the versatile runner; Weight: 250 g (size 7); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 20.5 mm / forefoot: 10.5 mm); Recommended for: Indoor and outdoor running; Arch type: Normal
- Women's-specific fit; Slightly wider forefoot and heel
- Seam-sealed stretch-mesh upper
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Internal custom-fit sockliner system allows runner to tighten or loosen midfoot as necessary; Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was hesitant about ordering these at first because of the mixed reviews, but I’m so so glad I took a chance!! I can imagine that for someone who doesn’t have high arches, these could be uncomfortable — just putting that out there. But for me, they’re exactly right. They hug my feet nicely, feel secure, and have just the right amount of toe room. They’re also supportive, lightweight and breathable, and the color is gorgeous! They are true to size — which was another gray area in the reviews. I am a 6 in most shoes, so ordered a 6, and they’re perfect. If I’d gotten a 5.5 they would have definitely been too snug.
I. AM. IN. LOVE. I ordered a 9.5, they are a good fit (a little roomy on the outer side of the toes, but I have a narrow foot) but, oh man, are the COMFORTABLE! They really do have great bounce! They are light on the foot but still supportive. They are a great short distance running sneaker, and an excellent training shoe! To add even more love, they look great with a pair of leggings/ skinny tapered jeans and general casual gear ( I have to pack light for my gym to work commute).
I'm saving all my coins for another pair.
These are a winner!