Shoes are really fun. A few notes:
- They fit slightly small (1/2 size small like all Adidas), but going up they fit basically perfectly. Super light design.
- The way the mesh compresses on your ankle while opening up your toe-box is really unique.
- They are a pleasure to walk around and jog in. The wide base of the plastic heel is interesting, as it gives more ankle support (essentially making you immune to ankle sprain).
- The lace design kinda sucks to be honest. They don't actually tighten much and the angle of the eyelets disables custom lacing ideas.This is not too much of a problem due to how the knit shapes to your food innately.
- They way they breathe exceeds all expectations. Your feet remain comfortable even after 2+ hours of training.
- This may be obvious, but these are not lifting shoes. Do not attempt to squat/dead-lift in these things or you will have a bad time.
Overall probably my favorite running shoes of the decade, easily.
Rain or shine, these men's shoes will give you that best-ever-run feel every time you head out the door. The shoes feature the energy return of boost and a water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper. A high collar gives you extra coverage from the weather.