Low to the ground and built for top speed on the runway, these spikes offer pure performance. Made of lightweight, breathable materials with a midfoot strap, the track and field shoes are streamlined for triple jump and pole vault competitions.
- Designed for jumpers and vaulters looking for maximum flexion and support through run-up to takeoff
- Synthetic upper with synthetic overlay across toe box to protect and hold foot during critical takeoff stage
- PRO-MODERATOR medial support device prevents overpronation
- Designed to stabilize the foot during landing and transition; Sharkskin outsole for uncompromising grip and reduced weight, allowing for a more aggressive approach into the pit
- Molded EVA for cushioning; Microsuede on inside of spike for maximum comfort and increased durability in high-tension areas; Pebax plate designed for the needs of a triple jump/pole vault
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 34 reviews
Collegiate Jumper Loves Adidas12 February 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
Im a Collegiate Jumper in the Triple and Long and Adidas never fails when it comes to their spikes I used to wear nike but Adidas over the years have added support to their spikes while forming them to the shape a foot giving them a natural feel when putting them on. Also the reaction of the ground throughout the phases are better as adidas has also improved on the outer soles of their spikes
7 people found this helpful
Ronald S Johnson
Nice pole vaulting shoe.29 August 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Nice shoe with excellent traction for pole vaulting. The sizing tends to run a bit large (length) and narrow (width).
4 people found this helpful
Very sturdy and supportive2 May 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
My daughter uses these spikes for both long jump and pole vault. Very sturdy and supportive:)
4 people found this helpful
Superior shoe for pole vaulting.7 September 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
These are great shoes for pole vaulting. The flap across the laces is a bit long for narrower feet, but it is easy to trim and no one can tell it wasn't factory trimmed. Light-weight and easy to clean. Superior jumping shoe for serious pole vault athletes.
5 people found this helpful
Great vaulting spike6 May 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
My son loves these! He uses these for pole vault and absolutely loves the feel of them. Lightweight, durable, and sturdy. The spikes are easy to change in these as well.