Power Supply 9V Power Adapter Mega Drive II 32x Multi Mega Nomad CDX Game Gear MK2103 MK-4122 Turbo Duo RX Retro Consoles Global Garage GG090150
- Input: 100v-240V AC; 50/60 Hz Australian Pins - International buyers can convert with a travel adapter for your country
- Output: 9V DC 1500mA regulated output provides plenty of current for any retro console. If your console requires less current, this will automatically supply the correct amount
- DC Barrel: 4.75mm x 1.7mm - Fits MegaDrive II / 32X / Multi Mega / Turbo Duo RX / Nomad / Game Gear
- Polarity: Centre Positive
- Cable length: 1.7 Metres (5.6ft) with a Ferrite Bead in the cable for the cleanest, noise free output possible
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Universal AC Power Supply Adapter from Global Garage
This brand new model offers unrivaled compatibility with retro consoles in a safe and easy way to power the console of your choice. You can play Australian PAL consoles like Mega Drive II, 32X and even an imported consoles like the SEGA Nomad or PC Engine all with the same adapter! This power supply will always give the correct voltage for the console and allow a hassle free experience with true plug n play. With plenty of currrent to power Everdrive carts or consoles modified with optional hardware that put high demands on stock power supplies. Our replacements are modern switch mode adapters with a clean, noise free output so your retro consoles will display an interference free video output everytime.
Suitable replacement for:
SEGA Mega Drive II
SEGA Genesis II
SEGA Genesis III
SEGA Nomad USA
SEGA Genesis CDX
SEGA Game Gear (If the consoles requires PSU MK 2103 only)
NEC PC Engine DUO-R
NEC PC Engine DUO-RX
Victor Wondermega RG-M1 & RG-M2
★★★★★If your console isn't listed in the list above, see our other power supply model GG0902000U
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the past I have had trouble with cheaper power supplies that get suspiciously hot and even induce audio humming. I even replace original ones for these, if you think about it those were designed decades ago and would have plenty of hours on them by now.