The book shows how investors Warren Buffett, Carl Icahn, David Einhorn and Dan Loeb got started and how they do it. Carlisle combines engaging stories with research and data to show how you can do it too.
Written by an active value investor, The Acquirer’s Multiple provides an insider's view on deep value investing.
The Acquirer’s Multiple covers:
- How the billionaire contrarians invest
- How Warren Buffett got started
- The history of activist hedge funds
- How to Beat the Little Book That Beats the Market
- A simple way to value stocks: The Acquirer's Multiple
- The secret to beating the market
- How Carl Icahn got started
- How David Einhorn and Dan Loeb got started
- The 9 rules of deep value
The Acquirer’s Multiple: How the Billionaire Contrarians of Deep Value Beat the Market provides a simple summary of the way deep value investors find stocks that beat the market.