- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd; 2 edition (30 March 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0730327736
- ISBN-13: 978-0730327738
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47,336 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
The Accidental Entrepreneur: The Juicy Bits Paperback – 30 Mar 2016
|New from||Used from|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
From the Back Cover
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE
The Accidental Entrepreneur tells the incredible and inspiring story of Janine Allis' journey from adventurous backpacker, to marrying her soulmate, to becoming one of the world's foremost global businesswomen. In chronicling the challenges and triumphs of her story, Janine reveals step-by-step the essential tips for budding entrepreneurs wishing to change their life and turn their business dream into a highly-successful reality.
Packed with a wealth of tips, ideas and suggestions, this book will empower you to:
- stick to your values and fulfil your passion
- lead with conviction, honesty and integrity
- build a loyal, resourceful and passionate team
- structure your business to take full advantage of growth
- take your business to the world stage.
With proven strategies and winning formulas, The Accidental Entrepreneur gives you the inspiration and motivation you need to bring your business idea to life.
About the Author
JANINE ALLIS is the founder of Boost Juice and the executive director of Retail Zoo, which has over 500 stores in 13 countries and has turned over more than $2 billion since inception. She is also a Shark on the successful Channel TEN TV show Shark Tank.
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nothing new in the 'How I changed my life and became a success genre' but makes a few important points which may be of interest to young hopeful Aussie entrepreneurs.
It is very inspiring, but I didn’t have any ahh haaa moments. There was no wow factor statements for me. However I enjoyed reading it and would recommend other entrepreneurs read this book
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Business
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Business & Economics > Biography & History
- Books > Business & Economics > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Economics > Women & Business
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides