- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 10th Edition edition (10 February 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471692387
- ISBN-13: 978-0471692386
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 2.9 x 28.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Abnormal Psychology Hardcover – 10 Feb 2006
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
From the Back Cover
Kring, Davison, Neale, and Johnson’s Abnormal Psychology sets the standard for clarity, cutting–edge coverage, authoritative content, and clinical emphasis. The authors invite students to examine the many different facets of psychopathology––to search for clues, follow–up on hunches, and evaluate evidence on the origins of these disorders and the effectiveness of specific interventions.
Now in their new 10th Edition, the authors have also greatly expanded the text’s pedagogical features, making it even more student–friendly, engaging, and informative.
“Current trends in the field are well reflected with the sections on genetics, neuroscience, and cognitive science.” – Jack Nitschke,University of Wisconsin
“I was particularly impressed by the skill with which the authors were able to discuss complex material in a clear fashion.” – Janice Kiecolt–Glaser, Ohio State University
WileyPLUS helps students reach their full potential
WileyPLUS provides everything needed to create an environment where students can reach their full potential and experience the exhilaration of academic success.
With WileyPLUS, students can:
- Access a complete online version of the text with hyperlinks that extend content.
- Come to class better prepared for lectures.
- Receive immediate feedback and context–sensitive help on assignments and quizzes.
With WileyPLUS, professors can:
- Assign automatically graded homework and quizzes.
- Track students progress through the course.
- Administer their course, even with existing course management systems (including WebCT and Blackboard).
Visit www.wiley.com/college/wileyplus or contact your Wiley representative for more information.
Case Studies in Abnormal Psychology, 7th Edition
Thomas F. Oltmanns, Michele Martin, John M. Neale, Gerald C. Davison
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Plenty of examples, contemporary research well explained material.
I use this book during abnormal psychology course .