- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.1 x 1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 9.1 g
- Item Model Number: IIDE-MSAT
- ASIN: B017VQT5YW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #310 in Internal Solid State Drives
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Ableconn IIDE-MSAT mSATA SSD to 2.5-Inch IDE Adapter Converter with Aluminum Frame Bracket - Latch and Retain mSATA SSD as 9.5mm 2.5" IDE SSD Drive
|Price:||+ $7.57 Delivery|
- Convert a full size mSATA SSD into a standard 9.5mm high 44-pin 2.5" IDE SSD drive.
- Open frame aluminum housing dessign provides excellent heat dissipation for mSATA SSD
- Compatible with most mSATA solid state drives such as the SAMSUNG 840/850 EVO
- OS independent; No driver installation required. Native support in Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Fully RoHS compliant. High quality product. Made in Taiwan.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Size Name: IDE (2.5" Drive) | Colour Name: mSATA SSD to IDE
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ableconn IIDE-MSAT let you convert an mSATA SSD into a standard 9.5mm high 2.5" IDE SSD drive. It provides excellent heat dissipation for mSATA SSD drive with the open aluminum frame design.
- 1 x mSATA (52-pin, Mini SATA) Receptale
- 1 x IDE (44-pin, PATA) Male
* Chipset: Marvell 88SA8052
* Data transfer rate:
- Up to 150 MB/s
* Jumper Selection:
- 1 x jumper for selection of Master/Slave/Cable Select modes
- OS independent; No driver installation required
- Support Windows, Macs, and Linux
* Convert Full Size mSATA SSD to High Performance, No Noise, Low Power 44Pin 2.5" IDE SSD
* Supports SATA I, SATA II and SATA III (6Gbps) mSATA SSD
* Latch type mSATA connector on board, no need the screw to retain mSATA SSD
* 100% Compatible with 2.5" IDE drive mechanical spec
* 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support mSATA SSD max 144,115,188GB
* Compliant with Serial ATA 2.6
* Jumper setting support IDE Master, Slave and Cable Select Modes
* Tag Command Queuing (Max 32 entries)
* ATA/ATAPI PIO mode data transfer
* ATA/ATAPI UDMA data transfer rate of 150, 133, 100, 66, 44, 33, 25, 16.7 MB/s
* ATA/ATAPI-7 Streaming feature set
* Includes 9.5mm height 2.5 " drive metal frame with 8 mounting holes and 4 HDD screws
* Dimension of PCBA with 2.5" frame : 98mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm
* Fully RoHS compliant
* Made in Taiwan
* Ableconn IIDE-MSAT mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Drive Converter
* Mounting screw set (4x drive mount screws)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Before this upgrade, a full boot up and shutdown might take nearly 10 minutes. The system boots to login screen in under 20 seconds, and then about another 15 seconds to settle down and ready for work. System shutdown us about 30 seconds. I had thought this laptop just wasn't a candidate for an SSD upgrade, but what a remarkable difference. Thanks for the adapter.
One caution though; It is possible to lock the msata drive into the retaining clips even though it is not fully inserted into the connector.
Make sure the msata drive is fully inserted into the adapter before swinging it down into the lock clips.
The first time I put this adapter with my msata drive into the laptop, BIOS did not recognize any IDE harddrive.
I removed the adapter and found that the msata drive was not fully inserted into the adapter connector. All worked fine after correcting this.
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB mSATA Internal SSD (MZ-M6E250BW)
to convert my new-to-me Agilent 54832D Windows XP scope from 4200rpm hard drive to use an SSD.
For reasons of personal preference; I did not want to use the cheap "off brand" PATA SSDs available here on Amazon and wanted to go with a modern mSATA drive. This adapter worked out-of-the box to decrease boot times and increase storage space from the stock 20GB 4200rpm to this 260GB drive. A GParted live CD and CloneZilla live CD helped me copy the old drive over to the new SSD and expand it to use the full size of the drive.
I love it when a product just works.