|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 3.56 x 1.27 cm; 65 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||65 g|
AVHzY USB Power Meter Tester Digital Multimeter USB Load Current Tester Voltage Detector DC 26.0000V 6.0000A Test Speed of Charger Cables Capacity of Power Bank PD 2.0/3.0 QC 2.0/3.0/4.0 or pps Trigge
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Electronical Features: 0.1-26V 0.0001V 0-6A 0.0001A,(0.1%+- 2d), Standby Current 0.4mA (At DC 5V),0mA with independent micro USB powered.
- Physical Features:TFT 1.44" 128*128 full color screen, 2 USB-A Port (IN & OUT), 2 Type-C Ports (IN & OUT), 1 micro USB Port for PC connection, 1 PD trigger switch, 1 toggle switch.
- Fast Charge trigger supported for QC2.0-5V/9V/12V/20V, QC3.0 QC4.0 (Or PPS),PD2.0, PD3.0 with PPS (Programmable Power Supply), Apple 2.4A, Huawei FCP/SCP, Samsung AFC.
- Warranty:Every item includes one year hassle-free guarantee with considerate customer service,Users can update the firmware downloaded from official website of AVHzY.
- Package:1 X USB Meter,1 X USB Electronic Load,1 X Quick Tour.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reading the manual is the first priority
How to monitor the voltage and current between type-C devices?
1. Make sure the PD trigger switch on the meter is turned off.
2. If the screen didn't light up, flip the cable on any side of the meter.
Basic USB Meter Features
Voltage and current monitoring with 0.0001V, 0.0001A resolution, 0.05% precision.
Voltage and current curve painting with sample rate up to 100 samples per second.(Note: Curve painting mode only, recording cannot be done at that rate)
5 groups of capacity, energy, time recording.
D+ D- voltage measure with 0.01V resolution, 2% precision.
Fast Charge Trigger Features
PD2.0, PD3.0 with PPS (Programmable Power Supply) trigger supported
QC2.0 (5V/9V/12V/20V), QC3.0, QC4.0 (Or PPS) trigger supported.
Samsung AFC 9V, Huawei FCP 9V, Huawei SCP 4.5V trigger supported.
Apple 2.4A trigger supported.
Apple MFI cable authorization test (Reference only).
Auto enumerate protocols function for chargers/power banks.
Offline Curve Recording
Offline curve recording with 4 datasets, 3750 data points per set. Curves can be uploaded to PC software for further analysis.
Main Control IC：STM32 F072
Display screen：TFT 1.44" 128*128
Voltage Current Scale ：DC 4-26V 0-6A (0.1-26V with independent micro USB supplied)
Voltage Current Resolution：0.0001V 0.0001A
Voltage Current Accuracy：0.1%+2d
Current Sample Point：High-side
Overall Internal Resistance(Type-A & Type-C)：28mOhm （After 1000 cycles）
Quiescent Current：0.4mA （At DC 5V）
Electronic Load Parameters:
Applied voltage range: DC 3.7V-13V
Adjustable currentrange: 0.15A-3.00A
Electricity discharging: continuous 15W
Temperature control: about 40 ℃