- Item Weight: 31.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- ASIN: B07KCGZDGZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 November 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,496 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
AVATUDE Blue Light Computer Glasses - Clifton (Non-prescription) (0.00)
- 🔵 Increase eye comfort when Using digital screens including computers, tablets, smartphones and e-readers
- 🔵 Reduce symptoms of 'digital eye strain' such as: headaches, fatigue, blurred vision, sore/tired eyes and disrupted sleep patterns
- 🔵 High quality lenses have a very subtle tint, unlike other alternatives which often feature a distracting heavy orange tint
- 🔵 Perfect for people who spend long periods of time working at computers or in artificially lit environments, making it easier to focus on the task at hand.
- 🔵 Variety of styles and reading powers (plus non-prescription options) to suit all genders, ages and face shapes. Discrete and stylish eye comfort.
1 new from $39.95
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Avatude is a premium range of blue light filtering eyewear for wearing when using the computer, tablets, smartphones and other light-emitting screens. Available in a variety of styles, colours and sizes the range offers eye-comfort for the whole family. These computer glasses have high-quality lenses and will maintain contrast and clarity while reducing the effects of blue light exposure.
1 customer rating
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 July 2019
Size: 0.00Verified Purchase
I have to spend 5+ hours each night doing design work on my PC. I decided to try out these avatudes and they are definately making a big difference. I've used them the last few nights and am feeling much better during and after my design sessions. It makes screen time way more relaxing on my eyes and I havent been waking up with a "screen time headache" in the morning which is always good.