ASUS ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z370 Mini-ITX Motherboard with onboard 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit LAN and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Innovative M.2 Double-Decker Heatsink shrouds the main M.2 slot and provides shared cooling for both the M.2 and PCH;Anti-surge LANGuard
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and addressable RGB header
- Patent-pending Safe Slot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Rog Strix Z370-I Gaming
Experience next-gen performance with the mini-ITX Rog strix Z370-I Gaming, exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors.
Unleash your system’s full power using 5-Way Optimization and outshine the competition with customizable AURA Sync RGB lighting.
Innovative M.2 double-decker heatsink, onboard 802.11ac WiFi and front-panel USB 3.1 deliver maximum connectivity speeds.
At a Glance
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors
- Dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1, 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- M.2 Double-Decker Heatsink
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4
- ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting
- 8-channel HD audio
One-click overclock and cooling
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
Double decker heatsink
ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming has an innovative double-decker heatsink design that allows the M.2 SSD to be stacked atop of the PCH heat sink, which is then topped off with an additional metal heatsink for the M.2 drive. The two heatsinks are thermally isolated to prevent the PCH and M.2 from affecting each other.
2x2 Wi-Fi with mu-mimo
Next-level 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 dual-band 2.4/5GHz antennas offer up to 867Mbps transfer speeds — and the very latest Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) technology ensures that every connected user experiences the best wireless and online speeds.
ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming is carefully designed and engineered with loads of high-quality components to protect your investment. SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance while Q-LEDs indiciate power status and issues for quick diagnosis.
Outshine the competition
Cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build with the powerful RGB LEDs built in to Rog Strix Z370-I Gaming, or attach separate addressable RGB strip using the onboard 3-pin header.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I paired mine with an i7-8700K, 16GB Corsair Vengance LPX @3000MHz, Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB MINI ITX.
I managed to OC my i7-8700K to 5015.9MHz @1.224V
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. STUDY the user manual very carefully and identify all the component parts and where they are located on the board.
2. MAKE SURE that all the components work together well.
3. TAKE YOU TIME. Don't rush it because little things can add up to MAJOR problems
So, I am very happy with this mobo and I highly recommend it!
3) Fresh Windows 10 install is unable to properly detect the networking adapter.
2) ASUS included the software for this motherboard on a disc (rather than a USB stick or memory card that a modern computer in a small form factor might use)
3) Official BIOS from the update page for this specific mother board is unable to be flashed because it is "not a valid bios file." Total nonsense.
4) Official LAN drivers from the update page for this specific motherboard will not install because, "no intel adapters are present on this system." Nevermind
5) Official LAN drivers from the Intel update download page for the networking adapter listed as being present on this motherboard will not install because, "no intel adapters are present on this system." Nevermind that the installer detects the Intel I219-V adapter before attempting the install....
Didn't really bring your A-game with this one, Asus. Product should work out of the box. Official updates should install. BIOS updates should flash.