ASUS WS C621E Sage Extreme Power Intel® Xeon® Processor Workstation Motherboard for Two-Way XEON CPU Performance, with U.2, M.2 connectors, Dual Gb LAN, USB 3.1 Type-C & Type-A, 10 x SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- Extreme power with diverse GPU validation, even up to 4-way Multi-Graphics and total of 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs to run at brisk pace
- Two-way Xeon performance to provide extreme performance with 2-way Xeon overclocking, finely picked components with Platinum efficiency
- Reliable and stable support server-class Intel Xeon CPU and error-correcting code (ECC) memory
- Expandable on demand for feature enhancement with plentiful connectivity, including U.2., M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & a, and supporting Thunderbolt EX3 card and more
- ASUS control Center for a complete, centralized server management quick and Easy BIOS update with BIOS Flashback and ASUS Q-Design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Exceed performance beyond your imagination with the ASUS WS C621E Sage, featuring extreme 2-way Xeon Performance, up to 4-way Multi-graphics, 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs, server-class Intel XEON CPU and Error-correcting code (ECC) memory, connectivity support including U.2, M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & A, Thunderbolt EX3 card. Built with premium components for excellent power efficiency
From the manufacturer
ASUS is a Taiwan-based, multinational computer hardware and consumer electronics company that was established in 1989. Dedicated to creating products for today’s and tomorrow’s smart life. ASUS became widely known in North America when it revolutionized the PC industry in 2007 with its Eee PC. Today, the company is pioneering new mobile trends with the ASUS ZenFone series, and it is rapidly developing virtual and augmented reality products as well as IOT devices and robotics technologies. Most recently, ASUS introduced Zenbo, a smart home robot designed to provide assistance, entertainment, and companionship to families.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Later will provide pictures as well
I just built a monster with this board.
~1.5TB RAM, (12x 128Gb sticks DDR4 2666)
2x Xeon Gold 6138T (80 threads)
4x Nvidia TITAN XP.
24TB HDD (2x12TB)
Samsung NVMe 970 PRO SSD
8 High Volume 4.5A Server Fans air cooled (but noisy in this case)
Cooler Master HAFX super tower
We run it at 100% CPU and 100% GPU loads for hours
I modified the chasis so the air system keeps the GPUS temps below 75c and CPUs below 56C)
It gives me about 82 TFLOPS (we needed for AI, and ML) for ~US$ 30K
Good enough for this year...
Next year I will built a PATAFLOP system using 13 of these systems in parallel for < $400K (I hope)
Come back later for more