Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
ASUS WS C621E Sage Extreme Power Intel® Xeon® Processor Workstation Motherboard for Two-Way XEON CPU Performance, with U.2, M.2 connectors, Dual Gb LAN, USB 3.1 Type-C & Type-A, 10 x SATA 6Gb/s Ports
|Price:||+ $45.89 Delivery|
- Extreme power with diverse GPU validation, even up to 4-way Multi-Graphics and total of 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs to run at brisk pace
- Two-way Xeon performance to provide extreme performance with 2-way Xeon overclocking, finely picked components with Platinum efficiency
- Reliable and stable support server-class Intel Xeon CPU and error-correcting code (ECC) memory
- Expandable on demand for feature enhancement with plentiful connectivity, including U.2., M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & a, and supporting Thunderbolt EX3 card and more
- ASUS control Center for a complete, centralized server management quick and Easy BIOS update with BIOS Flashback and ASUS Q-Design
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Later will provide pictures as well
I just built a monster with this board.
~1.5TB RAM, (12x 128Gb sticks DDR4 2666)
2x Xeon Gold 6138T (80 threads)
4x Nvidia TITAN XP.
24TB HDD (2x12TB)
Samsung NVMe 970 PRO SSD
8 High Volume 4.5A Server Fans air cooled (but noisy in this case)
Cooler Master HAFX super tower
We run it at 100% CPU and 100% GPU loads for hours
I modified the chasis so the air system keeps the GPUS temps below 75c and CPUs below 56C)
It gives me about 82 TFLOPS (we needed for AI, and ML) for ~US$ 30K
Good enough for this year...
Next year I will built a PATAFLOP system using 13 of these systems in parallel for < $400K (I hope)
Come back later for more