- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 10.2 x 17.8 cm ; 313 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item Model Number: T8A7N
- ASIN: B07K2YLVCK
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 17 November 2009
- Customer Reviews: 77 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
21,985 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #118 in Women's Running Shoes
- The ASICS® GT-2000 6 Trail running shoe offers a hybrid design that allows you to seamlessly transition from on-road to off-road runs with added traction to keep you steady on those dirt paths!
- Predecessor: GT-2000 6.
- Support Type: Neutral to Overpronation.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail. Differential: 10 mm. Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials. Lace-up closure. Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort. Soft, plush tongue and collar. Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support. ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment. I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top international reviews
These particular shoes aren't quite as cushy as some of the others but they still feel good on my feet.
BUT, the color! I thought they were pink, black and GREY. They are pink, black and CAMO GREEN. I wore them for a couple of days before I looked at them in the sunlight. They are really green! I'm sorry but it looks horrible. Thankfully I will need to replace them quick enough that I won't have to look at them very long.