- You've never seen comfort quite like this! Make your runs fly by with the GEL-Quantum 360 Shift.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road. Differential: 10 mm. Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials. FluidFit® combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the foot for an enhanced, glove-like fit. Seamless construction in the forefoot helps eliminate the likelihood of irritation. Lace-up closure. Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System™ promotes a better fit and more secure feel. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. ComfortD
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 61% (61%)||61%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Indonesian 7.5 in women's Asics is more like an 8.0-8.5 in the Vietnamese Asics. And you never know where any individual style is made. It's a coin flip...went through 3 styles with same size ordered (which was the same size I am currently wearing from Asics)...none of which fit....to short and narrow and then too long and narrow.
Maybe their new lines are all too narrow?
That being said, these Asics blow all others out of the water....if your foot can find the happy medium.
The 7.5 was the perfect length for both feet, but WAY TOO NARROW. Super painfully narrow. Went a half size up. Wore some very thin socks to break them in and skipped the first set of loops for lacing the shoes...
After a couple days of break-in time with super thin socks...they are absolutely perfect.
Walking on air. Hands down best, most comfortable shoe.
I am walking on a knee that is due for a full-knee replacement and these shoes help sooooooooo much. Definetly worth the money. They are a lot more expensive than all the other Asics I have ever bought...still having a hard time justifying their price, but at least
I do not have to go out and buy a $50+ insert to be somewhat more comfortable.
These are great, but they should not be as expensive as they are.
Remeber to buy AT LEAST a half size up!!!!!
Moral of the story: these shoes were ordered as size 7.5. The shoe that arrived WAS a size 7.5. But the insert in the shoe WAS NOT a size 7.5. It was a size 8. This will cause major problems with your arch. This was probably a manufacturing error. ASICS better get it together. I love ASICS...but wont be putting up with that.
I added a pic. The blue insert that is in the shoe is an old insert from an old shoe. The black one to the side is the one that came with the shoe. Though it looks like the correct size next to the shoe, IT IS NOT. The arch is more towards the pad of my foot than it should be. It is something to keep in mind. I didn’t pay this much to use my old insets that are already broken down.
In comparison with the Kinsei, this shoe is a great disappointment:
- A bit on the Heavy side: The 360 degrees of gell makes the shoe too heavier than it should for a knit upper shoe.
- Not that stable: As you run faster, the foot seems to randomly strike the ground in a different quadrant of the sole
- Noisy: As you accelerate, the ground strke noise is really loud . The upside is that everyone ahead of you knows you are coming! :)
In short, I would exchange this shoe for a Kinsei on a heartbit, if that shoe was still available.
If ASICS people read reviews, please consider bringing a shoe to market like the Kinsey.
ASICS T889N Women's Gel-Quantum 360 Shift MX Running Shoe, White/Glacier Grey/White - 7.5
ASICS Women's Gel-Kinsei 6 Running Shoe, Light Grey/Titanium/Mint, 6 M US