- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology. 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidFit Upper: ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
j'ai besoin d'un soulier que me permet d'aterir sur le devant de mes pieds sans que je resent des douleurs en dessous de mes pieds et cette soulier fait très bien la job
The good: They fit really well. I have rather thin boney feet which means a lot of shoes are too roomy in the toe box or too rounded at the toe. These aren't. The fit is snug without being tight. Right out of the box no soreness or blisters.
The less than good: First, repeating that I've learned to prefer less bulky running shoes. And, although they generally have the Asics 'ride' I love, I find that my knees hurt when I wear them, even after several tries. I think they are a bit too cushioned for me. Again, that doesn't mean the shoe is 'bad'. Just not right for me. Unlike a lot of people I need to feel my foot strike the pavement.
They're described by Asics as a 'neutral; shoe. I would put them more in the 'cushioned' catagory.