- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Fluid Ride Midsole: Fluid Ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Fluid Fit Upper: ASICS Fluid Fit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rear foot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My ASICS GT-1000 4 shoes had great arch support and all around fit, but of course they changed that model too and the newer model gets very poor reviews.
I've worn ASICS for more than 10 years and loved them. Sadly, that changed with this shoe and I have now purchased other brands.
Note to ASICS: Please don't change the fit on great models. If it's not broken, don't fix it. I really liked ASICS shoes and it's unfortunate to have to switch brands after all these years. Marketing can focus on other things like color or testimonials. If it's to save costs, I think you do yourselves a disservice because you lose loyal customers.
I am now on a quest to find a new pair of distance running shoes because I can no longer wear the Kayano. I’m mostly likely switching to the Brooks Ravenna or GTS 18. It’s very disappointing And disruptive as a runner.