- AHAR Outsole is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Flytefoam Lyte midsole provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers
- DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.4 x 20.6 x 12.19 cm; 726 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Asics
- ASIN : B07QX89LBR
- Item Model Number : 1011A690
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 489 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #4 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, get a shoe that suits YOUR gait!
Top reviews from other countries
I was using a beat up pair from a big box store and it eventually led to a fairly bad case of shin splints. I was still a bit skeptical about the price-to-performance ratio, and on the overall level of comfort a 100$+ pair would bring. I've put them on as trainers for a few days, then went for a full 5K, on pavement. It basically felt like running it on grass, even with moderate pain from the shin splints (not fully healed). The difference is very appreciable, these shoes have terrific absorption while being soft and light (perfectly snug). By far the most comfortable running shoes I've ever owned. Not sure about durability yet, but from my first week with them, I can tell the GT-2000 8 will prove to have been a worthwhile investment.