- I G S Impact Guidance System Technology Employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System Attenuates shock during impact and toe off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Trusstic System technology Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound
- DuoMax Support System A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 29.8 x 18.8 x 11.2 cm; 710 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 August 2019
- Manufacturer : ASICS
- ASIN : B07S3X213W
- Item Model Number : 1011A541
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 20,819 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #175 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Tried women's and far too tight.
My GP recommend ASICS because I have arthritis in my lower back and he said it would help lower the impact when I'm in my sports mode.
I can honestly say he was correct.
Even powerwalking used to aggravate my back but now with confidence I've built up to jogging then running without suffering the pain
Previous purchases of trainers with hard soles and memory foam innersoles were not helping at all.
What an amazing change
They fitted perfectly and no signs of blisters or rubbing after wearing them either unlike other brands I've tried.
Yes they are expensive but not really too bad when compared to 'fashionable' brands with little or no support.
These are very lightweight extremely comfortable.
First time in the washing machine today after 8 weeks of hard wear of outside training because gyms being closed during COVID19 pandemic and they've washed up fantastic
Highly recommend and certainly would buy again
A real shame to see standards and quality control slipping Amazon.. it certainly affects my confidence to buy more valuable goods as I live in Sweden now and my parents usually bring over the stuff I've ordered from the UK so it's much harder to return. Please please up your quality control Amazon!! I wish to continue being a loyal customer!