- AHAR OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL BRAND TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ORTHOLITE LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (ORTHOLITE is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
No tenia y ahora se los lleva a correr
Whatever style/material they used for this shoe, isn’t like the other 180 And the styles. I like the color and look... but performance wise, probably the worst pair I have had.
"We unfortunately don't take back shoes that were purchased from another company. Every model isn't going to be the right fit for one person. You have to try them on and see how the fit and feel is. We can't guarantee fit and feel and comfort for each individual person. Once you decide to keep them and wear them, is the point where we can't take them back. If you purchased from Amazon you'd have to return to Amazon. We apologize for the inconvenience.:
1- this wasn't purchased from Amazon it was purchase from Asics THROUGH Amazon
2- i decided to NOT keep these hence the reach out
3- no joke these are not for everyone! I bought them to try them for a reason
4- I missed the return date by a few days and I cannot believe they didn't offer me an alternative when all I want to do is return these so I can get a new pair of asics that are better for my feet.
As a customer I am disappointed and upset that Asics cannot recognize how much I actually love their shoes and that they don't seem to care about losing me as a customer.
I saw a recommendation in Good Housekeeping and decided to try. I have bad back and this sneaker allows me to stand and walk longer without pain The gel insert is do comfort. The exterior has a hard feel to it even though it looks like mesh so it feels a little heavier. The colors are vibrant and I love the combination. Overall I agree with the article in Good Housekeeping Magazine and the price was great on Amazon.
Cons: Unfortunately I have never gotten worst blisters from a pair of shoes. They are very very stiff and hard to work walk in. I allowed my first set of blisters to fully to heal and tried again with double bandaids only to have a repeat of my first experience. It’s too late for me to return them now so I’m stuck with an expensive pair of shoes that I can’t wear now.