ARES 71156 | 36mm Low Profile Fuel Filter Socket | Low Profile Design for Easy Access | Chrome Vanadium Steel with Manganese Phosphate Coating to Resist Rust and Corrosion
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This socket's low profile design allows for easier access to hard to reach areas.
- QUALITY: Our fuel filter sockets are constructed of high quality Chrome Vanadium Steel with a Manganese Phosphate coating to resist rust and corrosion.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This tool easily removes and installs oil/fuel filters on Ford Diesel Pickups with a 36mm filter cap.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES 36mm Low Profile Fuel Filter Socket, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easier Access In Hard To Reach Areas
This ARES Low Profile Fuel Filter Socket provides you with the enhanced clearance you need for jobs in tight spaces. Perfect for work on Ford Diesel Pickups with a 36mm filter cap, this high quality Chrome Vanadium Steel socket features a Manganese Phosphate coating to resist rust and corrosion, so it will help you easily replace fuel filters and last for years to come.
- Includes: 1 pc. Fuel filter socket
- 3/8-inch drive
- Size: 36mm
- Made of high strength Chrome Vanadium steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating prevents rust and corrosion
- Low profile design provides easy access in tight spaces
- Applications include: Ford Diesel Pickups with a 36mm filter cap
|5 star 89% (89%)||89%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Sure, its a one trick pony, but it's a pretty good trick
Would absolutely recommend for anyone doing their own oil-changes. Tool was a decent value, and appears to be a decent quality socket.
This is the ONLY socket that I have found that will allow you to slip the socket between the Honda's Shadow's exhaust and the axle to torque the axle nut to the required specification. Most Motorcycle shops do not torque the rear axle nut to the required torque using a torque wrench. They just eyeball it -- serious error. When the axle nut is torqued to the specified torque the motorcycle's handling and braking are 100% better. Don't guess do it right~!
Be safe use a torque wrench............
this is the correct size socket for use on a 2016 Hyundai Genesis oil filter. Not much torque required and only 35nm is required, so I can't provide an opinion regarding max torque.