|Series||P12 PWM PST CO|
|Item Model Number||ACFAN00121A|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 2.5 x 12 cm; 145 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12 x 2.5 x 12 centimetres|
|Colour||P12 PWM PST CO|
|Item Weight||145 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||24 August 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.67 delivery
ARCTIC P12 PWM PST CO - 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Dual Ball Bearing for Continuous Operation, Computer, 200-1800 RPM - Black
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM PST CO, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- JAPANESE DUAL BALL BEARING: The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST CO to run much more efficiently than its predecessors
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly - changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people's lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor - a constant our customers rely on.
From the manufacturer
Optimised for Static Pressure
During the development of P12 PWM PST CO, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan ensures extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the P12 PWM PST CO is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
More Efficient Technology
The motor is powered by a Magnet ring, which allows P12 PWM PST CO to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without comprimising the performance.
For Continuous Operation
The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance. Dust and high temperature are affecting this bearing a lot less than generic sleeve or one ball bearings and thus make it the perfect choice when reliability is essential.
200 to 1800 RPM regulated via PWM
With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the P12 PWM PST CO fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together. This keeps noise at a minimum while ensuring maximum cooling performance when needed.
|P12 PWM PST CO||P12||P12 Silent||P12 PWM PST||F12 PWM||BioniX P120|
|Size||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 27 mm|
|Fan Speed||200–1800 RPM||1800 RPM||1050 RPM||200–1800 RPM||230–1350 RPM||200–2100 RPM|
|Airflow||56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM)||56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM)||24.1 CFM/40.95 m³/h (@ 1050 RPM)||56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM)||53 CFM/90.1 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM)||67.56 CFM/114.9 m³/h (@ 2100 RPM)|
|Noise Level||0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM)||0.08 Sone (@ 1050 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM)||0.45 Sone (@ 2100 RPM)|
|Control Type||PST||Fixed Speed||Fixed Speed||PST||PWM||PST|
|Bearing||Dual Ball Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Weight||145 g||139 g||139 g||145 g||105 g||140 g|
|Static pressure||2.2 H2O (@ 1800 RPM)||2.2 H2O (@ 1800 RPM)||0.5 H2O (@ 1050 RPM)||2.2 H2O (@ 1800 RPM)||1.0 H2O (@ 1350 RPM)||2.75 H2O (@ 2100 RPM)|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've also noticed temperature was substantially higher than the provided deep cool fan that came with my cooler.
Wasted time and effort and very disappointed with this product. Guess I''ll be sticking to Noctua.
Build quality is lower compared to Bequiet or Noctua, with no antivibration pads or even screw threads.
Performance is very good within the 2 safe zones. Noise profile is subjectively very nice; like rushing air instead of a jet engine.
Although keep in mind that some people are suffering from a "humming noise", this is due to the PWM motor and from my experience and others this only occurs around 50% ~ 55%. Not a huge deal, but if you do experience it just be aware that you can make it go away by keeping the speed out of those ratios.
P.S. Two of the eight had cracked brackets but I was refunded for those ones.
The whirring is worse than fans that are actually loud.
Top reviews from other countries
- Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo
- Sono PWM e funzionano da 200 fino a 1200 RPM
- Hanno la funzione 0db Mode
- Sono le PST (PWM Sharing Technology)
- Sono ridisegnate così da ottenere una maggiore pressione statica
- Mancanza delle viti per collegarle ad un radiatore
- Anche se non hanno i gommini anti-vibrazione il motore ha un nuovo anello al NEODIMIO, che consente di funzionare in modo molto più efficiente rispetto ai suoi predecessori, aggiungendo il nuovo design della ventola si ottengono risultati sorprendenti
🖖 In conclusione sono delle ventole eccellenti, non pensavo di ottenere risultati simili spendendo così poco.
L’unica cosa che manca a queste ventole è la sigla CO (Continuous Operation) che grazie ad un doppio cuscinetto a sfere giapponese riesce a garantire una vita più duratura, ma dato il costo leggermente superiore sono stato fermato dal prenderle.
Grazie mille per aver letto la recensione, spero di essere stato il più chiaro possibile, infine vi lascio alcune immagini rappresentative, così da farvi un’idea migliore possibile.
Der Lüfter wurde schnell und gut verpackt geliefert. Er macht einen wertigen und stabilen Eindruck. Auch
Das Anschließen klappte problemlos. Allerdings sind die mitgelieferten Schrauben nicht mit meinem PC-Gehäuse "kompartibel", sodass ich mir passende Schrauben im Baumarkt kaufen musste. Es wäre praktischer, wenn einfach 2-3 verschiedene Größen mitgeliefert werden und dafür der Preis des Lüfters um einen Euro erhöht wird.
Die Lüftersteuerung funktioniert einwandfrei. Soweit ich das beurteilen kann ist der Luftzug relativ stark und der Lüfter sehr leise. Manch andere Lüfter quietschen oder neigen zu einem hochfrequenten Ton. Dies konnte ich hier nicht feststellen. Alles in allem bin ich sehr zufrieden damit.
Sollte Dir diese Bewertung geholfen haben, bitte ich darum, meine Rezension mit einem kurzen Klick als hilfreich zu markieren. Vielen Dank!
Es economico respecto a otra alternativas con mismas carceteristicas.
Tiene un buen rendimiento.
Cable no mallado.
Ruido a medias RPM elevado.
No incluye tornilleria.
🔥🔥🔥Dale a útil si te pareció útil ya que me anima a seguir redactando opiniones de todo lo que compro.🔥🔥🔥
There are also 2 Noctua NF-S12B Redux 1200 PWM in my case (1 blowing in and 1 blowing out) and as they wind up past 1000RPM they are considerably louder than the Arctic P12 by some margin despite being over 500RPM slower when they get to max RPM.
1. The blades are sharp and can give nasty cuts if you are silly and put your fingers in the blade, not solved , in fact these are sharper
2. A tampered inlet / outlet allows your fingers to touch the blades even with a fan grill, solved the tamper is gone on these
3. The couler of the blades being white, it looks bad in a case and shows all the dust, solved, these blades are black
4. The cable is multicoloured, solved the cable on these fans are black only, looks so much nicer
5. Fan operates a few hundred rpm slower than advertised ( seems to be a thing with all fans but the f12s being a low rpm fan really decreased its performance ) solved(ish)m these still run 2-300 rpm less than advertised but this has way less of an effect on these fans due to there higher rpm
My only niggle with these fans is that the frount has a design on it that is not the same if the fan is rotated, very minor but on these fans (if you used multiple) you have to chose not having the cables the same length or the design not matching, very minor but anoying none the less