- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.9 x 20.3 cm ; 254 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Item Model Number: 801
- ASIN: B00VIQX9OY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
7,703 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #138 in Hair Colouring Products
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN AQUAMARINE SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOUR 236 ML
- Made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products.
- No harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors.
- Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy.
- Long lasting Colors, Smears Less, Sweet Scent, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD.
- 15% Donated to help animals in need and to fight against animal cruelty.
Size: 8 ounce | Colour: AQUAMARINE
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Well I went through a quarter life crisis and decided to tint my hair one day. Keyword is tint. I need it to still look black. And this definitely did the job. In filtered daylight and yellow light my hair still looks black. In bright white lights or direct sunlight you can definitely see the colour which I thought was just fantastic. I also loved the smell of it. If you're into berry smells then this stuff is sTRONG.
I guess my cons about it would be the staining. It stained my scalp a bit (wasn't really that careful with application tbh) and everytime it washed out a bit, it also stains. So my neck had a slight greenish tint for a bit but its not terrible. You can wash it off easy. The colour faded in like a week for me because its been 90° in that past week so I showered pretty much everyday.
But overall I loved it. It didnt change my hair texture at all. Good stuff 10/10 would recommend.
PS I bought aquamarine
Other than that I use natural shampoo bars and the picture included is almost 2 months after dying it. It LASTS. If it gets on your skin it washes off easy with warm water (and i haven't has any issues of massive stains everywhere)