ARCTIC Standard Case Fan, Ultra Low Noise Cooler, Silent Cooler with Standard Case, Push- or Pull Configuration Possible 140 mm - F-Series
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- Innovative DESIGN enables quiet and efficient ventilation: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimizing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- Perfect case fan regulation with PWM: the PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This s the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- Pwm Sharing Technology (PST) lowers noise: The PST assures That all of your fans listen to one control signal. E. G. You share the CPU cooler's PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary
- Long service life: The fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life
- Fan controller Made in Germany: The ARCTIC F8 PWM PST fan is well known for high airflow at a comfortable noise level. The real improvement is the motor and controller. Our German engineers made this fan work at lower speed When performance is not needed
Amazon Global Store
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Long Service Life
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life
Perfect Case Fan Regulation with PWM
The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This ensures the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
PWM Sharing Technology (PST) Lowers Noise
If you want to improve the cooling efficiency of your computer you get several case fans working in parallel (since it takes 10 fans to double the noise level). But what does it help if they don't work together? The PST assures that all of your fans listen to one control signal. E.g. you share the CPU Cooler's PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary.
Two Way Installation
Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case.
|F14 PWM PST||P14 PWM PST||F14 Silent||Bionix F140||Bionix P140||F14|
|Size||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 28 mm||140 x 140 x 28 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm|
|Fan Speed||200-1 350 RPM||200-1 700 RPM||800 RPM||200-1 800 RPM||200-1 950 RPM||1 350 RPM|
|Airflow||74 CFM/126 m³/h (@ 1 350 RPM)||72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1 700 RPM)||46 CFM/78 m³/h (@ 800 RPM)||104 CFM/176 m³/h (@ 1 800 RPM)||77.6 CFM/131.92 m³/h (@ 1 950 RP||74 CFM/126 m³/h (@ 1 350 RPM)|
|Noise Level||0.5 Sone (@ 1 350 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1 700 RPM)||0.08 Sone (@ 800 RPM)||0.6 Sone (@ 1 800 RPM)||0.45 Sone (@ 1 950 RPM)||0.5 Sone (@ 1 350 RPM)|
|Control Type||PST||PST||Fixed Speed||PST||PST||Fixed Speed|
|Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Weight||181 g||194 g||180 g||184 g||181 g||180 g|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Strange but true, even the newer 3-phase static pressure or regular Bionix Arctic fans do not match these for cooling
or silence for non radiator, just case cooling. I know because I have a stack of 140's and 120's (BioniX) boxed and taken out of service due to ufo like noises over 1100 rpms, and pwm speeds not accurate or easily controlled.
Just buy these! They are best performance (Airflow, silence, pwm control, built in fan splitter for daisy chaining of fans).