Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
This title has been approved by AQA
Accurately cover the breadth of content in the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by leading Law authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas Price.
This engaging and accessible textbook provides coverage of the new AQA A-level Law specification and features authoritative and up-to-date material on the important changes to the law.
- Book 1 covers all mandatory units for AS-level and for year 1 of a two-year course.
- Important, up-to-date and interesting cases and scenarios highlight key points.
- Discussion and activity tasks increase your understanding of more difficult concepts.
- Practice questions and 'check your understanding' questions to help your students prepare for their exams.
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels.
- Nicholas Price is an experienced teacher of Law and an A-Level Law textbook author.