- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
AOMAIS Sport II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers 4.0 Waterproof IPX7, 20W Bass Sound, Stereo Pairing, Durable Design Backyard, Outdoors, Travel, Pool, Home Party (Orange)
- Waterproof IPX7: AOMAIS Sport II has designed and provided fully waterproof of highest protection degree of IPX7 (Immersion up to 1 m for 30 minutes underwater).to be dust proof, Mud proof, shockproof, rainproof, snow Proof, Great for pool, shower, beach.
- 20W powerful sound, stereo pairing function: crystal clear balanced bass, connect two AOMAIS Sport II Bluetooth speakers together to enjoy 40 watts surround sound, perfect home, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday gift.
- Rugged and durable design: featuring a smooth rubber exterior protects the speaker from impact, aomias Sport II is the toughest Bluetooth speakers, even car ran over it without damage, Perfect for traveling, camping, boating, kayaking, outdoor adventure.
- Rechargeable battery, hands free function: built-in high capacity rechargeable Li-battery.Answer phone calls with hands free function.Bluetooth V4.0 Connect cell phones, echo dot, tablets; play audio from laptops, PCs, MP3 player via aux line-in.
- What you get: AOMAIS Sport II Bluetooth speaker, USB cable, aux cable, quick Start guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.❤(Note: each AOMAIS Sport II is sold individually, can not stereo pairing with different AOMAIS mode)❤
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
dual full-range drivers, experience 20W full-bodied stereo sound with enhanced bass and powerful volume. Less than 1% total harmonic distortion ensures enhanced clarity and fidelity.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
THANK YOU AOMAIS FOR RESOLVING MY ISSUE!
Seems waterproof after first test, however none of the buttons now work through bluetooth, despite numerous resets and reconnecting. Disappointing as I will have to keep getting out of the pool to adjust the volume.
I had a problem pairing the two speakers soon after I bought them, and left a message for customer support at about 10:00 pm. Of course there was no answer, but early the next day I had a call from support that walked me through possible solutions. The support was fast and professional, and my speakers were ready to go in no time. I don't usually review items I've purchased from Amazon (or anyone), but these speakers merit your consideration.
*UPDATE* I have had these speakers now since mid-July. There have been a few instances where I asked for customer service, and I always heard from them. I joked that I must be their only customer as they spent so much time and attention on me. I have enjoyed showing off these speakers to visitors. My brother bought a pair (buying a pair is a must), and after seeing (hearing) them, there was a lot of enthusiasm about Aomais and their products and purchasing these speakers and the upgraded speakers. I have not exposed these to anyn water so I can't speak to their water resistance, but one of my speakers fell from a three floor deck, and but for a bit of brushing off, it worked just as before. I am thinking of buying the next level up speaker, but I have to find a place in my home where I can showcase them.
I purchased a pair of these Aomais speakers for home use because of the ability to pair two of them, dedicating each speaker to one channel and put some physical space between them to achieve real stereo separation. IMHO, the sound from a single unpaired Aomais speaker is not all that impressive, but two of these speakers paired provides an excellent solution for wireless stereo music reproduction. As I write this I have been listening to Pandora streamed through my ipad for several hours and I am not experiencing listening fatigue. For BT speakers, the pair provides really high quality stereo sound.
I have some audiophile equipment around my home and for “critical listening” (undivided attention) I listen to permanently placed wired speakers fed by good wires and high-quality amp and audio source. But for some at-home listening situations, mobile wireless is better. For example, moving music from room to room on a “puttering around the home” day; putting speakers on two sides of a door to play music down a hallway; putting speakers on both sides of the sink or stove when I’ll be spending a lot of time in the kitchen. .
Also, I will often toss a BT speaker into a pack to take it to the woods or for travel. And when I do that, my first choice is not to take one of the Aomais speakers. My first choice is my Fugoo Style speaker (better single-speaker sound, longer attery life and absolutely indestructible). Putting the Aomais speakers into paired mode can be a finicky process and one I have them paired I prefer to leave them that way.
I have used these speakers exclusively to stream music in stereo. I haven't tried them with video and can't testify to whether there is a lip-sync lag issue using these to view films etc. Because they do not have APTX low latency on board, I suspect there might well be a latency issue in that usage.
Here are some guidelines I have been following when I pair the speakers: (1) I turn off all other BT devices when I pair the speakers. These may not be absolutely necessary but if you’ve previously paired one of the Aomais speakers to another currently available BT device that seems to interfere with the speaker pairing process. (2) I have marked one of the speakers with tape so that I can identify it as my “master” speaker. (3) I set the speakers next to each other, turn them on simultajneously and when both are in generic pairing mode long press the volume-up and volume-down buttons simultaneously on your "master" speaker. The speakers quickly indicate they are paired. (4) Once the speakers are paired, I on my BT source (ipad tablet) and pair it to the master speaker.
- The IPX7 rating gives me confidence that I can place them on the sides of my kitchen sink. I did pick up a couple of ceramic pedastals at a thrift store to keep them from getting grungy.
- I mounted them on tripods just to prove it works. I tried this out with small inexpensive microphone stands with an adapter to convert the mounting bolt size from 5/8” to ¼”. I won’t be using tripods around my house because even a small tripod requires a lot of floor space; but if I ever take these to a meeting, especially an outdoor meeting, I’ll be using tripods. I like having this option.
- Reasonable rated battery life (7-10 hours); I haven't used them long enough to determine actual battery life when used in stereo model but they’ve been playing several hours now with no diminution of sound.
- Acceptable BT version 4.0. There are few BT speakers that are more current (for example, the bargain-priced Sharkk Watson, which I bought here on Amazon.) I personally wouldn't purchase a BT speaker with a BT version older than 4.0.
- Doesn’t have every possible feature and function but has enough of them that you really need to read the manual to understand what you can do with this speaker and how to do it.
- While the buttons provide very versatile functionality, I think their design is flawed. The buttons are hard to see (the four top buttons are right next to each other and black on black) and stiff to press, The buttons on both the Fugoo Style and Sharkk Watson have better visibility and ergonomic design. I will probably rely on my ipad instead of the speaker buttons to control volume, advance tracks etc. I am not accessing a phone with these speakers with a Bluetooth phone but I think I might have a hard time triggering phone functions with this speaker.
- The speaker pairing function and the language-change function both require the user to simultaneously press the volume-up and volume-down button. It is way too easy to confuse them. It's nice that you can get audio feedback in English, Spanish, French, or audio beeps. But I inadvertently changed from English to Spanish on one speaker and the process of cycling back to English was long and tedious.
Given my specific use for these speakers, my impression of these speakers is overwhelmingly positive. If you are thinking o fbuying this speaker o toss in your pack and use with your smartphone, you may want to read reviews by other purchasers who have been using the speaker for those purposes.