Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.78 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
AMD YD2600BBAFBOX Processeur RYZEN5 2600 Socket AM4 3.9Ghz Max Boost, 3,4Ghz Base+19MB
- 6 Cores/12 Threads Unlocked, Frequency: 3.9 GHz Max Boost, Includes Wraith Stealth Cooler, 19MB of Combined Cache, Socket AM4 Motherboard Required
- CPU Cores :6 Threads : 12, Base Clock: 3.4GHz Max Boost Clock: 3.9GHz, Total L1 Cache: 576KB, Total L2 Cache: 3MB, Total L3 Cache: 16MB
- Unlocked: Yes CMOS: 12nm FinFET, Package: AM4 PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0 x16, Thermal Solution: Wraith Stealth, Default TDP / TDP: 65W Max Temps: 95°C
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - YD2600BBAFBOX
- AMD Store MI Technology, AMD Sensei Technology, AMD Ryzen Master Utility
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
13 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing you should defiantly note is that you MUST buy your own thermal paste separately as the pre-applied thermal paste is garbage. Remember to remove the pre-applied thermal paste before applying your own with some rubbing alcohol. The pre-applied paste transfers heat so poorly my system (with 5 case fans and very good airflow) was running this CPU at 91 degrees celsius IDLE (My CPU usage was at 7%)(this should be no more than 35 degrees Celsius ) I was too afraid to run any stress tests or play games with the CPU already overheating with the worry that it might fry under pressure.
This was not meant to make you hesitant about this product! Go for this CPU it is amazing just its thermal qualities need manual work for its full potential to be reached. (Especially with overclocking which I was not doing BTW)
though now i do want the 3000 series ryzen too and thanks to the extended AM4 socket support i am able to do this :-)
With the graphics card I sometimes wonder about choosing AMD but on the CPU side I have not given picking AMD over Intel a second thought. Only real gotcha with this processor is it requires a graphics card (it has no integrated graphics).