AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler 8 AM4 YD2700BBAFBOX
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- 8 Cores/16 Threads Unlocked, Frequency: 4.1 GHz Max Boost, Includes Wraith Spire Cooler with LED, 20MB of Combined Cache, Socket AM4 Motherboard Required
- CPU Cores :8 Threads : 12, Base Clock: 3.2GHz Max Boost Clock: 4.1GHz, Total L1 Cache: 768KB, Total L2 Cache: 4MB, Total L3 Cache: 16MB
- Unlocked: Yes CMOS: 12nm FinFET, Package: AM4 PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0 x16, Thermal Solution: Wraith Spire with RGB LED, Default TDP / TDP: 65W Max Temps: 95°C
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler - YD2700BBAFBOX
- AMD Store MI Technology, AMD Sensei Technology, AMD Ryzen Master Utility
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AMD StoreMI Technology
AMD StoreMI Technology
Enhancing load times, boot times, file management and system responsiveness.
AMD SenseMI Technology
True machine intelligence and accelerated system performance right at your fingertips.
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
The power to overclock freely, unleashing the true potential of your processor.
AMD Ryzen Socket AM4 Platform
Future-proof mainstream computing platform with the new X470 and B450 chipsets.
Bring Your Imagination to Life
Wraith Spire Cooler
With AMD Ryzen!
The world’s elite esports gamers have uncompromising standards for the processors and graphics cards that power their gear. AMD provides the tools these top-tier teams and players need to compete with confidence against the best. AMD is pleased to sponsor top esports teams like Fnatic and Evil Geniusus, leaders in professional esports. These teams train and compete in online tournaments, and stream to their fans around the world on PCs powered by AMD Radeon graphics and AMD Ryzen processors.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Price to performance ratio is great
-my old 4670 was bottlenecking multiple games but now my GTX 1070 can stretch its legs
-the stock cooler keeps temps under 75C when gaming for hours with a 4.00Ghz OC at 1.29V
-install and mounting hardware was straightforward and painless
-very stable compared to 1st Gen Ryzen
-Successful overclock to 4.2Ghz but with the stock cooler, it just isn't viable temp wise
-The mounting process for the cooler was super simple and easy
-The RGB cooler is really nice, love that I can tweak it to match the orange throughout my case
-GTA Online, AC:Origins and other games no longer being bottlenecked by my old 4670, 4 cores just do not seem to be enough anymore. Massive performance jump plus after benchmarking my 1% lows on fps are much better.
- Its cheaper now then when I bought it, lol
- This isn't a true con but I love the look of the cooler. I actually don't know if I'll put a H115i Pro on this or not because the cooler looks so simple but awesome.
- no real cons so I'm doing other things to consider
-If you're purely gaming, no rendering, video editing, or streaming then save money and go with a 2600 or 2600x and I promise you won't notice a difference
-another side note, I bought the AM4 adapter for my Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 BUT it does not work with my Corsair RGB RAM, blocks 3 DIMM slots.
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler - YD2700BBAFBOX
-MSI X470GPLUS Performance GAMING AMD X470 Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 Onboard Graphics CFX ATX Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
-Samsung 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7P512BW)
I knew my new system would be faster but I was shocked at just how much faster. Encoding movies and editing pictures is crazy fast now. I have seen a tremendous boost just zipping and unzipping files and re-encoding music cds. I ripped a 22Gb 2.5 hour bluray disk to test and re-encoding it to a 2.15GB high quality mkv took about 10 minutes. SHOCKED! When I set the quality to higher with de-interlacing enabled it took about 21 mins to finish. This was using all 8 processors and my video card to process. My system runs at idle about 32º and the highest temp I got while encoding was 47º. I used MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, CPU this time (after cleaning all the thermal material that was on the Wraith cooler), instead of AS5 this time and the temps are great. This bluray encoding job would have taken a couple hours, if not more before the upgrade. The games I have tested also got quite the boost in framerate and I have been well pleased. I can run the games to the max quality settings that my video card will do now. This is my experience so take it for what it is worth. I wanted to get a quick review in here to let others know what parts worked well together in my experience in case others are wondering about PciE M.2 SSDs, or Ram. The DDR4 memory is listed as tested for the above combination and it runs well at 3200 speeds once the bios was set up.