AM AYAMAYA Pop Up Tents with Vestibule for 4 to 6 Person - Double Layer Waterproof 3 Season Easy Setup Big Family Camping Tent - Ventilated Mesh Windows Quick Ez Set Up Dome Popup Tents
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [ Roomy Enough for 4-6 Person with Vestibule ] – This pop up tent has spacious interior:12.5 x 8.5 feet floor; Sleeps 4-6 adults in sleeping bags or 3-5 people with lots of luggage. Center Height: 53.5". Unique vestibule design offers separate room for lots of camping gears, shoes or your large dog. Electrical Cord Access Port, enable you to run a power cord from outside power source into the devices of your tent. Storage pockets and lantern hook keep items neat and organized.
- [ Unique Double Layer – Prevent Condensation ] – This camping tents special designed with double layer, the inner layer and outer layer connected by hooks, which can effectively prevent condensation. There is a gap between the inner and outer layer, become a ground vents which can offer additional ventilation to keep you cool on the warm spring and summer evening.
- [ Easy Setup with Smaller Package ] – This quick setup tent with pre-assembled poles sets up in seconds. Simply open the bag and let go, making the pitching process easy and enjoyable. No need to fumble with tent poles, or bother with complicated instructions. Tent comes in a portable smaller carrying bag. Size only 88*88*3cm/ 34.6*34.6*1.2 inch, easy to carry.
- [ 2 Doors + Hooded Vents + 4 Windows - More Ventilation ] – This pop-up tent with 2 large FRONT door and REAR hooded vents, 4 zipper design mesh windows on the left and right sides. Windows & doors with double panels, allows either side to be completely open. Closed with just the mesh material, allows hot air to escape while keeping small items out. Or sealed with the nylon door for total privacy. Both with double-side zipper, enable to zipper in the tent without getting out the tent.
- [ PU3000 Fabric and Heat Sealed Seams – More Waterproof ] – This waterproof tents made of 4000MM watperoof PU-Coated oxford groundsheet, 3000MM waterproof PU-Coated polyester fabric roof. Heats sealed seams in the connection area prevent from leaking water, integrated vented rainfly keep you dry. The front door is designed to be rolled up and down which is better than the side open style.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High Quality Waterproof Material & Heat Sealed Seam
- Fabric Material: 190T Polyster
- Ground Material: 210D Oxford
- Waterproof index: 3000MM-4000MM
- Window cover: 3000MM Waterproof PU-Coated Polyester
- Heats sealed seams in the connection area prevent from leaking water, integrated vented rainfly keep you dry.
Double Layer Design, Prevent Condensation While Sleeping
- Camping tents special designed with double layer, the inner layer and outer layer connected by hooks, which can effectively prevent condensation.
- There is a gap between the inner and outer layer, become a ground vents which can offer additional ventilation to keep you cool on the warm spring and summer evening.
2 Front Doors + Rear Hooded Vents + 4 Side Windows, More Ventilation
- 2 large front door and rear hooded vents provide airflow for cross ventilation and prevent condensation.
- It has very large mesh windows on the left and right sides, to have continuous air flow.
- Windows & doors both with double panels: Outer fabric layer can be closed for cold nights, or be rolled up and fixed by buckles to enjoy ventilation while keeping small itemts out.
Spacious Enough for 4-6 Person, With Vestibule for Pets or Camping Gears
- Unique vestibule design offers separate room for lots of camping gears, shoes or your large dog.
- You can leave muddy shoes and outer clothing in the vestibule and needn’t bring dirt into main tent;
- Offers room for three to four camp pads. Sleeps 4-6 adults in sleeping bags or 3-5 people with lots of luggage.
- Unique designed with a E-port, you can run a power cord from outside power source into the devices of your tent. E-port is fully closable when not in use
With Pre-assembled Poles
Super Easy to Setup
Smaller Package, Easy to Carry
Roomy Enough for 4-6 Person
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 57% (57%)||57%|
|4 star 22% (22%)||22%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I looked through amazon, and this pop up tent popped up on the page (no pun intended). The set up is super easy, because it just pops up by itself, and I really like how spacious it is compared to my tiny REI tent (barely fits 2 people with no space for my luggage). As the other reviews stated, to fold it back takes a bit more time, but I watched their instruction videos and had no problem putting them back. My second camping trip was a lot more successful than my first one thanks to this pop up tent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
ps: haven't tested the waterproofing feature though, since SoCal barely rains. I guess I don't care that much about waterproofing; I will come back and update this review if it does what it says about the waterproofing.
This tent is great! It is slim and fits nicely in the bottom of my trunk under gear. It takes up no more room than a backpacking tent and I might even argue, less. Aside from putting in a few pegs, which you don’t need to do really unless the weather is inclement, setup is instantaneous. Taking it down only takes a couple minutes also, once you get the hang of it. I highly recommend watching the video in the product listing and practicing a couple times before taking it out. It is quite straightforward once you get the hang of it. It is the perfect tent if you are rushing out on a Friday night, after work, for a night of camping and don’t want to spend a long time setting up.
It is a very spacious tent, I was very surprised! It is similar in width, if not a bit wider than my REI tent. It will very comfortably sleep my family of 4, with room in the front for gear. The height is your average dome tent height, not able to stand fully upright as an adult, but perfectly comfortable. My daughter, hanging out the window, is 50” tall as a gauge.
I’m just amazed by the clever details. It is very well made and the poles feel sturdy and durable. How they integrate the fly and tent into the same pop-up pole system is ingenious. There are lots of pockets for storage inside, a tiny side zipper to run electricity in, fantastic windows complete with clear plastic and screen that you can fully open. It has excellent ventilation for hot weather.
I’m so glad that I took a chance on this tent. It is just what I wanted and a great price for a tent of its quality.
The double wall construction looks secure for rain. Can open and close the rainfly over the windows through a zippered slit in the netting, without having to go outside. Would be nice to have similar access to the vent at the far end.
It is pretty big when closed, about 2.5 feet in diameter, and wouldn't fit on the floor of my small car trunk. But it's thin, so will either go on top of everything, or I can put the seat down. Handy for kids in the backyard too.
Size: I bought a KING size, 20 inches thick mattress and it was just a perfect fit, I mean it was just big (small) enough to take up all the space.
These were my concerns/questions before I bought this tent and I took my chances without knowing my answers. I hope this helps y'all.
It doesn't have a ton of room in the main section because the sides are domes instead of vertical. My son and I had our cots in the main section with plenty of room to store our other items. The front "porch" part works well to keep shoes, coolers, etc.