Aleader Men's Cross Trainer Shoes Comfort Sport Walking Sneakers All Black 8.5 D(M) US
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Engineered Tri-layers breathable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe and offer enough support
- Protective pvc buckle on the side give the exceptional support for your training
- Padded collar in addition to the comfortable lining and cushioned,breathable insole, stylish slip on design
- Wave cushiond and non slip EVA sole offer enough flexibility and safty for your training, running, walking or performance
- The sole with ultra cushioned,rebound back instantly that can improve the comfort and offer full motion and stability
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Incredibly light weight, which reduces the overall demand over the course of a run.
-Very comfortable... the mesh material wraps around, hugs and cradles the foot in a way that is superior to most fitness shoes.
-Functionality. The design of the sole in particular expanding out from under the base grips on awkward terrain and protects the sides of the mesh. Also, I get them wet often during exercise routines outdoors and they dry quickly overnight, where most shoes need a few days to be completely dry.
-Cost! This one is a no brainer! The shoes performs better than nearly any I've used and costs fractions of most other fitness shoes.
Best shoes I've ever owned.
Look: I think they look cool. Mesh pattern is fairly unique - I haven't seen anyone else in shoes like these.
Comfort: The shoe is light; the sole is pretty comfortable to walk on. Mesh has no problem allowing air through, which is nice on warm days, but these will not keep your feet warm at chilly times. The upper part is the biggest issue for me - I find that when I lace these shoes up, I have to be careful not to tighten them to the same extent I tighten laces on all my other shoes. Otherwise, the laces painfully squeeze the upper part of my foot. I think this is because the tongue and the upper part in general are really thin. I haven't had this issue with any other pair of shoes I've ever worn and if I lace these loosely, they feels fine. Also, I have occasional knee pain, and I find that some shoes cause/exacerbate the pain, while other alleviate it. These don't seem to do either - they don't seem to help or hurt my knee.
Durability: When I got these, I thought the upper part would get ripped in no time, but it actually held up well. Instead, I found that the soles of the shoes have gotten significantly more worn than I expected. As you can see in the photo, my 8yr-old Barricades, used in a similar fashion, but over a much longer period of time, still have almost all of their thread on them, so the quality of the soles on these Aleders is definitely inferior.
Overall: If I get two seasons worth of wear from these $30 shoes, I'll consider it a solid purchase because of the look.