|Mounting Hardware||1 x AKG C636 Microphone|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 8.13 x 8.13 cm; 498.95 Grams|
|Item Weight||499 g|
|Item Model Number||3439X00020|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||29 March 2017|
AKG C636 Handheld Vocal Microphone Black
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||XLR Connector|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Audio Analog or digital: Analog Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Max SPL: 150 dB Connectivity: XLR Pattern and type Capsule: Electret condenser Polar pattern: Cardioid Type: Handheld Applications: Stage, studio Diaphragm size: 3/4 in. Switches: Pads tp -20dB, LP, HP Phantom power required: Yes Included accessories Case: Pouch Clip: Yes Shockmount: No Power supply: No
- The new AKG C636 is the legendary C535 updated for today’s rigorous live performance requirements
- Offering the pure studio sound you’ve grown to love, housed in a worry-free durable housing, you can now focus on your vocal performance rather than the performance of your microphone
- Spend a few minutes with the AKG C636, and you’ll realize you’ve never held a mic like this
- Its proprietary double-shock suspension system provides unparalleled rejection of handling noise
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
C636 Handheld Vocal Microphone Black. The new AKG C636 is the legendary C535 updated for today’s rigorous live performance requirements. Offering the pure studio sound you’ve grown to love, housed in a worry-free durable housing, you can now focus on your vocal performance rather than the performance of your microphone. Spend a few minutes with the AKG C636, and you’ll realize you’ve never held a mic like this. Its proprietary double-shock suspension system provides unparalleled rejection of handling noise. And the C636 doubles down on keeping your performance flawless by incorporating a state-of-the-art, multi-layer pop noise rejection system that eliminates plosives, and a road-tested, cardioid polar pattern that eliminates feedback. A New Approach to Broad-Spectrum Feedback Rejection The C636 essentially eliminates feedback by combining a uniform cardioid polar pattern throughout the entire frequency spectrum with a specially designed suspension and grille for the capsule. This unique approach to housing the capsule avoids unwanted sound reflections on the back of the capsule from stage sound sources, the most common cause of feedback in other microphones. Triple Pop Noise Protection When AKG artists told us that “pops were the enemy, ” we listened and incorporated a multi-layer protection system to provide singers with clear, plosive-free vocal performances. The protection system spares no expense and consists of the grille, a foam layer behind the grille and a magnetically attached computer-modeled mesh layer on top of the capsule. This triple-layer protection system is virtually unique to AKG and is not found in any microphone remotely near this price range. Rugged Construction With extremely rugged zinc alloy construction and a spring steel grille, the C636 stands up to the most demanding tour schedules. And its 24-karat gold-plated capsule protects the microphone against moisture and corrosion. Just focus on your performance—the C636 will take care of the . . .
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I used my old mic on the same cable and had no problem. I tested the mic using another cable and it still didn't work.
I also used the phantom switch on my multi track recorder to no avail.
Delivery was prompt, but I'm returning item.