AKEWEI Women Lightweight Raincoat Waterproof Trench Coat Windbreaker Hiking Rain Jacket Breathable Summer Coat
- MATERIAL:This raincoat is made of professional raincoat waterproof fabric.the fabric is lightweight and breathable, and it still water resistance.After many tests, it can prevent light rain but not heavy rain.Because the fabric is light,So it won't be able to withstand the torrential rain. We are honest about this, but we can guarantee that we are the best waterproof in this thickness raincoat.
- MULTIFUNCTION:Raincoats,daily jackets,trench coat,sport coats,windbreaker,sun protect coats,everyday jackets, simple and stylish design, unlike traditional raincoats, they are only waterproof, but not beautiful enough. Our raincoats are both stylish and function.
- DESIGN:Hooded style, prevent your hair from getting wet, long to the middle of the thigh, long enough to protect you, but not cumbersome, can also be worn as a windbreaker, the waist is elastic, enough stretch length for more body type women, the back hem is a dovetail design that allows the rain to fall
- SIZE:Our model wear size S,There her size---TALL:175cm/68.9" BUST:84cm/33" WAIST:64cm/25.2" HIP:94cm/37" WEIGHT:52kg/114.6lb,for reference only,Please refer to our description page size chart for specific dimensions.
- CARE ATTENTION:Because this fabric has a waterproof coating that is harmless to the human body, it is recommended not to be machine-washed. If you can't avoid machine washing, install it in a laundry bag. Please use a thick cloth to iron prevent the coating from being damaged.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I haven't given it a test run in rain yet... been summer weather were I'm at but seems to be true to advertised. Decent quality/material for the cost. My thing is I wanted compact as possible for a trip. I'm 5'6" and about 170lbs (mostly belly and boobs). I got a L. When zipped up it is a little snug for my ideal comfort but works and I can move around with ease. I'll keep you posted if any change in quality and/or whats advertise. For now 5 stars.