AIMTOM Portable Solar Generator, 42000mAh 155Wh Power Station, Emergency Backup Power Supply W/Flashlights, for Camping, Home, CPAP, Travel, Outdoor (240V/ 100W AC Outlet, 3x 12V DC, 3x USB Output)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Tablets, Cameras, Laptops|
|Item weight||2080 Kilograms|
|Frequency range||50 Hz - 60 Hz|
About this item
- ▲ GIGANTIC 42000mAh BATTERY WILL COVER ALL YOUR NEEDS: The AIMTOM SPS-155 Portable Generator, which has an IMMENSE 42000mAh 155Wh power capacity, is ideal for powering appliances at a campsite, a tailgate party, home improvement projects or can even double as a flashlight for emergencies. NOTE: SOLAR PANEL IS NOT INCLUDED.
- ▲ ONE POWER GENERATOR FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES: Power up your laptop, stereo, CPAP or any other home appliances via the 240V/100W AC outlet. Use the 3 x 5V USB outputs to charge your mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, GPS or action cameras while the 3 x 12V DC outputs are perfect for car refrigerators, fans and more.
- ▲ TAKE YOUR POWER SUPPLY WITH YOU ANYWHERE: Even though our power station features a HUGE 42000mAh lithium battery, it weighs ONLY 3.48lbs. Plus, the comfortable and ergonomic handle will make carrying your outdoor emergency power sources a breeze. Just slip it in your car trunk and embark on your next adventure.
- ▲ SO QUIET, EFFICIENT POWER: Rest assured that your portable battery will not disturb you or your loved ones, since it utilizes a built-in power inverter and runs quietly. It can be recharged via supported solar panels (Not included), car port, or AC wall outlets. Its built in MPPT controller automatically optimizes charging process and maximizes power extraction from solar panels under all conditions.
- ▲ GET YOUR SAFE POWER SUPPLY WITH A 18-MONTH WARRANTY: The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices and prolonging battery life. It also features a built-in cooling fan to avoid overheating when charging. And that’s not all! The AIMOTOM SPS-155 is backed by our no-nonsense 12-month warranty and lifetime support.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.5 x 9 x 17.1 cm; 2079.99 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 October 2018
- Manufacturer : AIMTOM
- ASIN : B07HWXKJL3
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The AIMTOM SPS-155 Solar Power Station features a 42000mAh 155Wh battery capacity, along with versatile outputs (AC, USB and 12V DC) and recharging options (wall outlet/car/solar). It is lightweight, portable and can charge or power multiple small electric items at once, making it suitable for camping and outdoor events.
With its built-in Battery Management System (BMS), you can safeguard your electronics from damage, making it safe for use with laptops, cellphones, tablets, drones, and more. The built-in MPPT controller allows the unit to be charged much more efficiently when charging with solar energy, making it much more practical for use in camping, portaging, and other outdoor events.
AIMTOM Specializes in Cutting-edge Portable Power Solutions.
ENJOY ALL YOUR DEVICES & GADGETS ON-THE-GO WITH THE AIMTOM PORTABLE POWER STATION!
The AIMTOM SPS-155 has 230V AC 100W outlet that can provide power for small home appliances, CPAP, laptop etc. (max 100W); 3 DC Ports (12V, max 180W) for DC powered devices such as car refrigerator, fans, lights, CPAP etc; 3 USB Ports for phones, tablets, GPS, mp3 players and cameras. Despite its compact size, it can provide the power you need for trips into the great outdoors.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1x AIMTOM 155Wh Portable Power Station
- 1x Cigarette Lighter Adapter (for 12V Output)
- 1x Wall Outlet Charging Power Adapter (Australia Plug)
- 1x Car Charging Adapter
- 1x User Manual
Ideal for Camping, Power Outage, Outdoors
Features pass-through charging which means that SPS-155 can charge other devices while it is being recharged.
- 7.67x6.73x3.54 inch
- About 3.48lb
- Flashlight: LED
- Operation Temperature: -10°C~40°C
- Lifecycle: >500 charges
- Time To Charge Fully: DC15V/2A, 7~8 Hours
AIMTOM, Let's go places with power!
155Wh 42000mAh Solar Rechargeable
Are you looking for the perfect energy component for camping trips and outdoor excursions?
The AIMTOM SPS-155 allows you to take 155Watt-hour of rechargeable portable power with you – it’s small, light and quiet - ideally suited for outdoor life or those unexpected power outages. It’s the perfect mobile power solution.
- 155 Watt-hours, 42000mAh
- AC Output: AC230V, 50Hz/60Hz, 100W Rated, 150W Peak
- 3x USB Outputs: 5V/2.1A (Max)
- 3x DC Outputs: 9~12.6V/15A, 180W (Max)
- Battery Type: Lithium-iON
- Input Recharging Voltage: DC 12~24V/2A
- Solar Panel Charging: MPPT 13~24V, up to 2.1A max input
- Battery Capacity Indicator: LED indicators
AIMTOM Specializes in Cutting-edge Portable Power Solutions.
CHARGE & USE YOUR FAVORITE GADGETS – NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!
LET THE SUN CHARGE YOUR SOLAR POWER STATION!
It can be charged not only with wall sockets, but also with solar panels, making it extremely useful for camping and outdoor adventures.
Its built-in MPPT controller enables it to adapt to optimal voltage levels when charging with sunlight for better efficiency. It can also be charged through car port.
NEED AN EMERGENCY SOS FLASHLIGHT? NO PROBLEM!
If you’re faced with a nighttime emergency or sudden power outage, this flashlight would be really handy. Additionally, it features a built-in SOS mode you can turn on to assist in calling for help if needed.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN!
Highly compact, measured at 7.6x6.7x3.5", and weighs only 3.48lb. It can contain an incredible 155 Watt-hours of power, giving it extra reserves to charge or power products such as laptops, phones, tablets, cameras, drones, small home appliances, and more.
UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE SUN & NEVER RUN OUT OF POWER AGAIN!
AIMTOM solar panels (SOLD SEPARATELY) help you take advantage of the sun’s unlimited power, no matter where you are!
Compatible with solar panels that outputs 12~24V DC (Solar Panels Are Not Included).
Power up your next adventure with AIMTOM sleek and powerful portable solar panel (AIMTOM ASP-60 or ASP-100) and make sure that your devices never runs out of juice again!
NOTE: SOLAR PANELS NEED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY!
BE PREPARED FOR POWER OUTAGES!
Power your phone, laptop, tabelet and other small appliances in emergency situations, in simple power outages or for portable power applications.
BMS (battery management system):
Enjoy your devices with TOTAL peace of mind!
ENJOY CAMPING LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
Charging your smartphone or making a decent cup of coffee can be challenging when you are on a camping trip. Especially if you do not have a reliable power source. Until now! The AIMTOM portable generator will help bring some of the comforts of your home to your campsite.
It is a gas-free generator with almost pure sine wave output, meaning it can be used more efficiently crank up the music, power up a drone, keep lights on, charge a phone, and power up other delicate appliances.
STAY SAFE ON-THE-ROAD!
Power all your devices even if your car engine is dead. Use the cigarette lighter-style outputs to run your vacuum cleaner, car refrigerator, electric wrench, wheel jack, tire air inflator or any other car-powered device up to 180W 12V.
2 HANDY TIPS FOR DRIVERS:
Tip #1: If the DC Output is deactivated due to self-protection, it needs to be fully recharged in order to activate it.
Tip #2: After a full discharge, we suggest that you allow the generator to charge one grid of the power display before connecting any other devices.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here is my experience and I hope others find it useful. I have a Resmed Airsense 10. In addition to the battery I also purchased the resmed DC converter and used that. I turned the humidifier off and turned off the tube temperature ie set it at 0 degrees.
The device lasted for two full nights of approx eight hours sleep each night. On the third night I got about 4 hours sleep before the battery died.
I like the charging options and will at some stage probably buy the aimtom solar panel.
I have fully charged this in 1 solid sunny day with the 60W panel this is often sold with, they are a must together but they are both good independently too.
I had the power go out in my house while a technician was checking our modem and internet line - he pulled one of these out from his truck before I could offer mine, a point of reliability if technicians are carrying them.
I have bought a lot of battery and solar products - this is the best one so far.
Con: It can make some light crackling noises while discharging
Plug the unit into your cigarette lighter , then plug your fridge into the power pack, keep the fridge going and charged at the same time whilst driving. I’ve got a RAV4 Hybrid. Perfect for off-grid camping trips.
By Davis Mutabwa on 14 September 2019
We live in a van and work on the road and so were super excited for this AIMTOM!
We were very pleasantly surprised by how compact and light this battery is. It has a decent amount of Amp Hours on it allowing us to charge a laptop 1.5 times which is amazing for it's size and cost.
We just leave it to charge in a cafe or at a friend's house and then it gives us a solid charge or two for our laptops. If we use it for dc appliances like phones, drones, kindles etc it lasts way longer.
The light feature is also super handy if you are out and about on a camping trip.
Overall this battery is amazing for the price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it to get that extra bit of AC power on the road of a huge amount of extra DC power!
Using it continuously to run CPAP (ResmedS9 on AC) it ran for about 12 hours before the power cut out.
According to the instructions I will get better run time when I get a DC converter.
Good value for money and versatile, lighter than I expected.