AIMEILI 6 Boxes Nail Art Mirror Powder Set Rainbow Unicorn Chrome Nail Art Pigment Glitter Dust Shinning Hologram Laser Powder Chameleon Mermaid Nail Power Manicure Kit
- Package Included: 4 × Mirror Powder ( 0.5g ), 1× Holographic Powder (0.5g), 1× Chameleon Powder ( 0.5g )
- Easy to apply, multiple effects, ideal for nail art decoration.
- NOTE: The color you added on the base previously will affect the final powder effect shown. Try more color base to get your ideal one!
- For smooth effect and durability, no wipe top coat is needed during application.
- Could be used with UV/LED gel nail polish, acrylic nails, builder gel, dipping powder, normal nail polish, natural nails, or used to create body art for shinning effect.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Story of AIMEILI
Established in 2012, AIMEILI aims to make everyone who use its products achieve vibrant nails, and feel good for themselves.
With beauty and fun elements, AIMEILI has provided more than 8 gel nail polish ranges, including temperature color changing range , solid color range, diamond range, candy range, galaxy paranoid collection, sun play collection, cat eye collection.
All AIMEILI want is the best for the customers. For that, it will never stop trying and will continue providing more and more salon-quality formula gel nail polish in the future.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV / LED lamp for 20-40 secs. NOTE: Let is half dry. Otherwise the nail powder wouldn't stick well.
The Base Color is Black(007).
Use the eyeshadow stick to pick the powder and rub it over top coat as thin as possible, and press a bit to get the better effect.
Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Enjoy your Manicure!
(NOTE: The color you added on the base previously will affect the final powder effect shown. Try more color base to get your ideal one!)
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. Buff off the surface gently.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool.
THING TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please clean and disinfect manicure set prior manicure.
3. Please DO NOT apply dipping powder to nails that damaged or infected. Please cure the fungus on nails before manicure.
4. Overtime wearing isn't a good idea to keep nails healthy as the water or bacteria might get in between nails and polish and easily caused fungus born especially when nails chipped.
5. Apply nail cuticle oil to nails/cuticle would be highly recommended to keep nail health.
Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
keep in mind only one applicator is provided, which has four sides, yet there are six colours, so you may need to purchase extra applicators if you want to ensure no colour mixing. normal disposable eyeshadow applicators work well for that however, so it's not a big issue.
Top international reviews
a regular top coat wont work and i needed an at home UV light to make this process work (not sure you might also) I am not experienced at all a total beginner and i made it work. another tip i just used my fingers to apply powder it worked better than a brush
I also tried the blue it’s pretty but lacks a littttle something to make me fall in love. But it’s probably because I love metallic/ glitter so much. But so far I’m loving it. Just remember to use it on top of cured gel black or white polish it really does make a difference.