8 pcs Center Drill Bit Set AFUNTA Self Centering Hinge Tapper Core Hole Puncher Woodworking Tools for Cabinet Door 5/64'' 7/64'' 9/64'' 11/64'' 13/64'' 5mm 1/4''
|Price:||+ $9.83 Delivery|
- PRECISE POSITIONING: No displacement, sawdust will be automatically discharged from top of hole on both sides, drill bit will not be blocked.
- 7 DIFFERENT SIZE: Come with most common hinge screw sizes 5/64", 7/64", 9/64", 11/64", 13/64", 5mm, 1/4".
- AUTOMATICAL DISCHARGE: Sawdust will be automatically discharged from the top of the holes on both sides, without drill blocked. Never miss the center of the hole again, references from the hinge bevels.
- EASY TO REPLACE: Different hardness wood, need different centering drill, you just need take the screw apart and replace the drill.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Unique design and perfect punch effect. Applicable for the installation of the door hinge. Easy to use and install, change bits fast which one-handed load and release.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: Brass + high-speed steel
Type: Core Drill Bit
Quantity: 8 pieces
Size: 5/64", 7/64", 9/64", 9/64", 11/64", 13/64", 5 mm, 1/4"
8 x Center Drill Bit
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Ausgepackt und wie erwartet. Man muss die Teile zerlegen, einiges an Grat entfernen und man kommt nicht drum rum, speziell die Bohrer mit kleinem Durchmesser nachzuzentrieren. Das ist allein nicht durch die Klemmschraube zu erreichen.
Für versierte Bastler mit Willen zur Nacharbeit für den Preis zu empfehlen, wer damit sofort loslegen will, sollte die Finger weg lassen.
The set I received also had a duplicate of the 9/64th inch bit and missing the 11/64th inch bit. This also added to my frustration. I do like that this set has a 1/4" bit, but it's something I will almost never use. Otherwise, these will work, just not very good. Be prepared to use larger screws, and larger screws are often longer. I'll stick with my American Snappy bits. I cannot recommend these, like I can recommend the Snappy bits.
The project that I was working on when I purchased these, was installing a piano hinge on a hope chest; lots of very fine screws.... and after attempting to use these drills, and ruining the first few holes, I had to abandon them, and go back to marking the hole centers by eye with an awl before drilling them by hand with a traditional HSS bit. I will be returning these bits for a refund, and I recommend that anyone in need of the precision demanded by a centering bit to save their money and purchase a higher quality set. Live and learn.....
Ce qui a pour effet de tourner de façon désaxée et créer des trou plus large que supposé.