A Serial Killer's Daughter by Kerri Rawson is an incredible look into the lives of a serial killer's family. What they knew and what they didn't know and how they deal with the aftermath.
I loved this book as it gave information about BTK but it also focused on the family and how they reacted, how they dealt with everything. A lot of books about serial killers focus on the victims but often family members, spouses, children of the killer are also victims. This story brings them to light.
A must read for anyone into True Crime.
Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for a the chance to read for an honest review.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 9 hours and 6 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 29 January 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07FSZ52KH
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,153 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)