The author explains that he was surprised there was a lot of articles about the 80/20 principle but no book on the subject... You bet, who would write a 250 pages book on something that could be explained in 3 minutes?
The 80/20 principle itself is amazing indeed, but 95% of the points of this book come from 5% of its words. The same SINGLE idea is explained in 20 different contexts each repeated 20 times.
Just read an article or introduction about the 80/20 principle and that's all you need to know really.
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division; 3 ed edition (6 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1857886844
- ISBN-13: 978-1857886849
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 3 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,238 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)