Easy to follow and recipes that work.
One or two things didn't quite come together but most recipes produced filling delicious food.
Science based facts and not fads helps the book appeal to logical thinkers and makes the diet work as a lifetime programme of healthy eating.
I didn't like the slightly nepotistic and simpering style of 'Michael likes this, finds this hard, When we visit Michael's mum' etc. I would have preferred the author's stuck to the facts.
Just small things that grate but would certainly recommend this to people who are fat or have diabetes
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Australia (22 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1925456595
- ISBN-13: 978-1925456592
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.3 x 24.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 662 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 755 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)