|Number of Game Players||1 to 4 players|
|Number of Pieces||850|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||22.61 x 22.4 x 10.9 cm; 2.74 Kilograms|
The 7th Continent Classic Edition - Core Box - English Version - Boardgame - Cooperative - 1 to 4 Players - Adventure - Exploration - Survival
|CPSIA cautionary statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts|
|Number of players||1 to 4 players|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A MUST! One of the biggest hits on Kickstarter now available for everyone.
- SOLO OR COOPERATIVE: Designed to be played solo or cooperatively with up to 4 players.
- EXPERIENCE FOND MEMORIES: Rediscover the experience of adventure game books from your childhood.
- HOURS OF ADVENTURE: Dozens of hours of adventure await you as you discover the Continent.
- A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE IN EACH GAME: Dozens of random events and alternative maps mean you'll experience a different adventure every time you play.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Awards won : Dice Tower seal of excellence 2018 & Dice Tower most innovative game 2018The 7th Continent is an exploration and survival game for 1 to 4 players, inspired by choose your own path adventure books. You play the role of an early 20th century explorer returning from an expedition to the newly discovered 7th Continent, a mysterious and hostile land inspired by Jules Verne and H.P. Lovecraft.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|